Mask Make & Model: Puritan Bennet Breeze Sleepgear
Humidifier: Resp System One Heated
CPAP Pressure: 5cm
CPAP Software: SleepyHead

Other Comments:

Sex: Male

RE: SleepyHead Software - Beginner's Guide, Questions, Answers & Discussion
(12-13-2014 05:23 PM)sgearhart Wrote:  TyroneShoes,
On version 0.9.8-1 testing(at least), there is a way to achieve what you want. I did it to compare 3 different masks.

The easiest way but is not permanent; Go to the Overview page;
Option 1:
Select "Custom" from the display options in the lower left of the screen. Since there is a flaw (Undocumented feature) in the dates, select the day after the beginning date and the date after your desired last day for the test period. (e.g.: you want the 7th thru the 17th; select the 8th and the 18th)

Option2:
Make sure all the dates you want are displayed. If not, select "Everything" from the options in the lower left of the screen. Right-click out in the graph area to rest it. With your mouse pointer, select the first date you want and, while still holding the left mouse button down, drag your pointer to the ending date and release the button. Your selected dates should be displayed along with the statistical data based only off of them.

The harder way - Permanent
Create as many users as you want special date ranges. Go to the SH data directory and copy the data from your main account into the new users accounts. Then go into each user account's data and delete the date files you don't want.

I hope I've provided you with a viable alternative.

I just read my own post; It almost sounds like I know what I'm talking about. . . Thank heaven for Holiday Inn Express!

SG: You do sound like you know what you are talking about! The ambiguity about dates comes from the unfortunate fact that the date changes while most people are asleep; a sleep period usually has two dates. I don't need to research mask performance so diligently. I just need to look at the nights data, or even reflect on my user experience.
To run your research, you could give the User name for the data the mask's name, and then everything would be sorted. Data could then be copied into separate spreadsheets, and evaluated.Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 12-13-2014 06:19 PM by Coroboree.)
12-13-2014 06:16 PM
Find all posts by this user

Donate to Apnea Board
BizarroX Offline

Members

Machine: ResMed S9 Autoset
Mask Type: Nasal pillows
Mask Make & Model: Pillairo
Humidifier: ResMed H5i
CPAP Pressure: 5-15

Other Comments:

(12-08-2014 01:20 AM)Sleepster Wrote:  
(12-07-2014 01:20 PM)BizarroX Wrote:  Today I downloaded 0.9.8 and allowed it to import all the data from v0.9.3, and was surprised to see some very different numbers appearing.

I think you have to rebuild that older data. Beware that this process is not reversible, so you may want to back up your data first. If all your data resides on your SD card then that's your back up.

From the Data pull-down menu select Rebuild CPAP Data.

I don't understand - 0.9.8 imported all of the data from 0.9.3, so what would I be rebuilding? Are you saying I should rebuild the data in 0.9.3? By the way, 0.9.8 created a new data directory (SleepyHeadData-test or something), so both versions have their own independent data stores at the moment.
12-14-2014 03:11 PM
bob456 Offline

Members

Machine: Resmed Airsense 10
Mask Type: Full face mask
Mask Make & Model: Quattro FX for her
Humidifier: unsure
CPAP Pressure: 8-15

Other Comments:

Recently I purchased an Airsense 10, moving up from an S8 cpap. So a lot of good changes going on. Now finding Sleepyhead is another step in the right direction of daily/weekly analyzing what is happening during my sleep. Very thankful for both JediMark and RobySue for your tremendous efforts!

A question: Using the SH 9.8.1 (testing open GL), when I go to the overview page, no data appears. Is this because this software is still a work in progress or that I am missing something?
12-14-2014 08:08 PM

Donate to Apnea Board
Crimson Nape Offline

Monitors

Mask Type: Other
Mask Make & Model: P-10 / F&P Simplus / DreamWear
Humidifier: H5i w/Climateline
CPAP Pressure: 8 - EPR 3

Other Comments: CMS-50F & 50IW

(12-14-2014 08:08 PM)bob456 Wrote:  Recently I purchased an Airsense 10, moving up from an S8 cpap. So a lot of good changes going on. Now finding Sleepyhead is another step in the right direction of daily/weekly analyzing what is happening during my sleep. Very thankful for both JediMark and RobySue for your tremendous efforts!

A question: Using the SH 9.8.1 (testing open GL), when I go to the overview page, no data appears. Is this because this software is still a work in progress or that I am missing something?

Right click in the graph area.

Statistics prove that people who have more birthdays live longer.
12-14-2014 09:42 PM
hawks4ever Offline

Members

Machine: ResMed S9
Mask Make & Model: F&P Simplus
Humidifier: ResMed
CPAP Pressure: 4-12
CPAP Software: Not using software

Other Comments:

RE: SleepyHead Software - Questions, Answers & Discussion
I have downloaded this program twice and both times it has messed up my computer. How come??? I like the program but not what it does to my program. What do I do???
12-16-2014 08:08 PM

Donate to Apnea Board
DeepBreathing Offline
Wiki Editor
Moderators

Machine: Resmed S9 VPAP Adapt
Humidifier: Resmed H5i
CPAP Pressure: EPAP: 9 - 15 PS: 3 - 10
CPAP Software: ResScan SleepyHead

Other Comments:

G'day Hawks4ever, welcome to the forum. Can you be more specific about what has happened to your computer?

DeepBreathing
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Bed

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
12-16-2014 09:06 PM
Lambsydoats Offline

Preferred Members-2

Machine: ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her
Mask Make & Model: ResMed AirFit ™ P10 Nasal Pillow
Humidifier: AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her-integrated
CPAP Pressure: 8

Other Comments: Initially: AHI=52; 2nd: AHI=18; CPAP 11-10-14; as of 8-18-15: AHI consistently under 5.0

Sex: Female

Once you're on the OVERVIEW tab, right-click with your mouse. Does that help?

Lamb

To all, to each, a fair good-night,
And pleasing dreams, and slumbers light.
Scott—Marmion. L’Envoy. To the Reader.

Diagnosed with OSA September 2014
AHI=18
Lowest SpO2: 79%
12-16-2014 09:37 PM

Donate to Apnea Board
hawks4ever Offline

Members

Machine: ResMed S9
Humidifier: ResMed
CPAP Pressure: 4-12
CPAP Software: Not using software

Other Comments:

Both times I downloaded the software my default search engine changed and I noticed that my email program would not open up. Once I deleted the program and cleaned up the registry everything worked fine until I downloaded it again and opened it.
12-16-2014 09:39 PM
Crimson Nape Offline

Monitors

Mask Type: Other
Mask Make & Model: P-10 / F&P Simplus / DreamWear
Humidifier: H5i w/Climateline
CPAP Pressure: 8 - EPR 3

Other Comments: CMS-50F & 50IW

(12-16-2014 09:39 PM)hawks4ever Wrote:  Both times I downloaded the software my default search engine changed and I noticed that my email program would not open up. Once I deleted the program and cleaned up the registry everything worked fine until I downloaded it again and opened it.

Use this link:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/sleepyhead/?source=directory

The 32 bit version will work on a 64 bit OS. I've had problems with the 64 bit version.

Statistics prove that people who have more birthdays live longer.
12-16-2014 10:00 PM

Donate to Apnea Board
SuperSleeper Offline

Administrators

Machine: PR System One REMstar Auto (DS560)
Mask Make & Model: ResMed Mirage Swift II
Humidifier: none
CPAP Pressure: 12.5 - 18.5 cmH20 (auto range)

Other Comments: Have diabetes Type II

(12-16-2014 09:39 PM)hawks4ever Wrote:  Both times I downloaded the software my default search engine changed and I noticed that my email program would not open up. Once I deleted the program and cleaned up the registry everything worked fine until I downloaded it again and opened it.

You're not downloading SleepyHead, then. What's probably happening is that you clicked on an advertisement on a sourceforge mirror site that mimics a download button to get you to click on it. Those fake download buttons are usually in the header (very top) of a web page.

Make sure you're clicking on a real download button, not an ad. Those fake download button ads are all over the Internet, and when you click on them, you're usually downloading malicious software.

On the http://www.SleepFiles.com/SH website (SleepyHead's Home Page), it says:

JediMark Wrote:Warning: Please be wary of fake download buttons when downloading from SourceForge mirrors.

Be careful out there. Thinking-about

Here's what the fake download buttons look like, sometimes:

[Image: fake-download.jpg]

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

12-17-2014 01:22 AM
Thread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Arrow ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (current version: 5.5) [Archived Discussions] SuperSleeper 1,109 484,427 08-25-2015 07:10 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
Idea Updates to SleepyHead [May 2015] SuperSleeper 21 3,393 06-26-2015 04:45 PM
Last Post: Mark Douglas
Arrow EncoreBasic 2.4.8.0 CPAP Reporting Software [Archived read-only thread] EncoreBasic User 142 53,902 02-18-2015 11:29 AM
Last Post: on the virge
Information Archived SleepyHead Discussions [Q&A Thread from Sep-2011 thru May 2014] SuperSleeper 484 172,617 05-28-2014 12:23 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper