Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Archived SH Discussions [Q&A Thread from Jun-2014 thru Aug 2015]
RE: SleepyHead Software - Beginner's Guide, Questions, Answers & Discussion
Thanks Mick... I will try this when I get home tonight... I know I was just adding a lot of folder info without doing any installing so I think I know what you mean. will let you know!

Mick..That worked...thanks. It was a bit stubborn about importing the data saying to was up to date but not showing any data but eventually it worked. Thanks so much for the advice. I have the 64bit version installed now with just one profile and all the data I need. I really appreciate it.

(07-02-2015, 07:50 PM)sallym Wrote: Mick..That worked...thanks. It was a bit stubborn about importing the data saying to was up to date but not showing any data but eventually it worked. Thanks so much for the advice. I have the 64bit version installed now with just one profile and all the data I need. I really appreciate it.

great news Dancing

Mick.
OK... now I have one more question. Has anyone experienced this issue? Sleepyhead seems to be recording my daily statistics but not adding them to the overview graphs. (and no matter what I do, like totally erase the content of my SD card, the machine keeps adding back the data from my sister's use of the machine... not a huge deal since I can just start reports with the date that I started using the machine but it's frustrating!)
---actually I realize the issue is slightly different--- what the daily statistics show as July 4 show on the graph as July 3 so the graph is a day off--- Huhsign

OK... now I have one more question. Has anyone experienced this issue? Sleepyhead seems to be recording my daily statistics but not adding them to the overview graphs. (and no matter what I do, like totally erase the content of my SD card, the machine keeps adding back the data from my sister's use of the machine... not a huge deal since I can just start reports with the date that I started using the machine but it's frustrating!)
[/quote]

RE: SleepyHead Software - Military time vs AM/PM
Is there any possible way to change the time stamp displays to AM/PM instead of military time? I am terrible at math, so interpreting the evening hours always leaves me guessing.... thanks.
-Ailu
Reformed CPAP Outlaw
RE: SleepyHead Software - Military time vs AM/PM
(07-07-2015, 07:20 AM)Ailu Wrote: Is there any possible way to change the time stamp displays to AM/PM instead of military time? I am terrible at math, so interpreting the evening hours always leaves me guessing.... thanks.

Really? All the math you need is subtracting 10 and then subtracting two. And you only need that after 12:00. No tricky mulitplication or division required!

So if it's, say, 16:00 hours subtract 10 to get 6 and then subtract 2 to get 4. It's four o'clock in the afternoon.
Ed Seedhouse
VA7SDH

Part cow since February 2018.

Trust your mind less and your brain more.

Still, hard to concentrate on the patterns of data when you have to keep subtractions in your head... Would love to be able to do some sort of tweak to change this. Thanks for listening tho... Smile
-Ailu
Reformed CPAP Outlaw
(07-05-2015, 08:08 AM)sallym Wrote: ---actually I realize the issue is slightly different--- what the daily statistics show as July 4 show on the graph as July 3 so the graph is a day off--- Huhsign

I believe you are sort of correct. The Overview does not show the most recent day that shows up in the Daily Stats view -- but the date at the bottom is the day after the day the pointer is on in the Overview charts. -- At least that is how it appears to me. I am running the Broken GL version under Linux, and I am wondering if it only happens with Broken GL, or if all versions show the same problem.

I can look into this if it really is a bug - as I believe. More corroborative details would help.

Phil
Phil, I am running the Open GL so I don't think it's just the Broken one that does this. And when I had the original 32-bit version it did not have that kind of lag and I used that for about 3 years. What kind of details would be helpful to you?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another OSCAR cannot find data thread - with a twist. Cuppa 63 3,991 03-02-2023, 04:30 AM
Last Post: Cuppa
  OSCAR v1.3.0 is released [old archived thread] Gideon 36 7,516 02-07-2023, 06:58 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Looking for DreamStation 2 samples using 12mm heated tube [thread closed] sawinglogz 6 1,205 01-14-2022, 04:43 PM
Arrow ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (OLD version: 5.5) [Archived Discussions] SuperSleeper 1,109 1,649,115 08-25-2015, 07:10 PM
  New ResScan Version 5.4.1 - updated June 19, 2015 [old version] SuperSleeper 3 9,318 07-21-2015, 03:58 PM
Last Post: spursfan1965
Idea Updates to SleepyHead [May 2015] SuperSleeper 21 7,363 06-26-2015, 04:45 PM
Last Post: Mark Douglas
Arrow EncoreBasic 2.4.8.0 CPAP Reporting Software [Archived read-only thread] EncoreBasic User 142 88,587 02-18-2015, 11:29 AM
Last Post: on the virge

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.