Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Archived SH Discussions [Q&A Thread from Jun-2014 thru Aug 2015]
RE: SleepyHead Software - Beginner's Guide, Questions, Answers & Discussion
(07-16-2014, 08:41 PM)woozie38 Wrote:
(06-20-2014, 02:12 AM)SuperSleeper Wrote: If you have questions about SleepyHead, please post your question in this thread rather than starting a new thread.[/size]

I have recently noticed that my SH data shows the min & max pressures in reverse. I'm using SH build 9-03.

stop using a version that was last used when dinosaurs roamed the earth?

try 0.9.6.
Quote:stop using a version that was last used when dinosaurs roamed the earth? try 0.9.6.

Thanks diamaunt. Have now installed 9-6, the time on the base line is now right. I go to bed about 2230hrs. SH shows that time but the screen has to be shifted to the left. 9-5 didn't & is why I was using build 9-03
[Image: tn_sleepyhead2.png]
[Image: signature.png]Keep on breathin'
RE: [split] To RobySue
(07-12-2014, 01:57 PM)happydaz Wrote: I'm not computer literate and feel rather stupid about that. I would like to use Sleepyhead and have read the beginners guide. I'm still not sure where to begin. Is it as simple as putting the SD card in my computer and following the install - or, am I missing something? Again, computers and I aren't good together. Thanks for your help.

After you have SleepyHead installed and running, put the SD card into the computer and ask SleepyHead to import the data. It really is that simple.
Questions about SleepyHead?  
See my Guide to SleepyHead
(07-17-2014, 01:33 AM)woozie38 Wrote:
Quote:stop using a version that was last used when dinosaurs roamed the earth? try 0.9.6.

Thanks diamaunt. Have now installed 9-6, the time on the base line is now right. I go to bed about 2230hrs. SH shows that time but the screen has to be shifted to the left. 9-5 didn't & is why I was using build 9-03
[Image: tn_sleepyhead2.png]

I'm not sure what you mean by "the screen has to be shifted to the left.

Do you mean that the times are 1 hour off? In other words, SH shows you going to bed around 2330 and waking at 730, but you are actually going to bed at 2230 and waking up at 630?

I would suggest by double checking the time zone setting for the SH profile and also checking the time on the icon. If those are correct, it could be that there is a bug of some sort.

If the skewed time line is always skewed by the same amount, you can use the "Clock Drift" setting as a work around for the problem.
(07-17-2014, 01:33 AM)woozie38 Wrote:
SH shows that time but the screen has to be shifted to the left. 9-5 didn't & is why I was using build 9-03

I don't understand what you mean about the screen needing to be shifted.

if you're seeing a bug with the *current* version, report it to jedimark.

if you're seeing a bug with an old version, then the only answer that's acceptable is "upgrade, not fixing old bugs in old versions".

edit: what robysue said.
Quote:I'm not sure what you mean by "the screen has to be shifted to the left.

Do you mean that the times are 1 hour off? In other words, SH shows you going to bed around 2330 and waking at 730, but you are actually going to bed at 2230 and waking up at 630?

I would suggest by double checking the time zone setting for the SH profile and also checking the time on the icon. If those are correct, it could be that there is a bug of some sort.

If the skewed time line is always skewed by the same amount, you can use the "Clock Drift" setting as a work around for the problem.
Yes, the displayed time line was 1hr late.
The clock was set right as was the the GMT offset. Have used -3600 secs of "click drift" to correct the 1hr time skew. Seems to have worked, but will know better next time I import data. I'm not sure this is a "bug", it may be peculiar to Icon.
[Image: tn_sleepyhead3.png]
(07-17-2014, 06:59 PM)woozie38 Wrote: Yes, the displayed time line was 1hr late.
The clock was set right as was the the GMT offset. Have used -3600 secs of "click drift" to correct the 1hr time skew. Seems to have worked, but will know better next time I import data. I'm not sure this is a "bug", it may be peculiar to Icon.
The Clock Drift setting will stay at -3600 and be applied to all days with data until you set the Clock Drift setting to something else. You won't need to reset it each day.

If the times are only SOMETIMES off by one hour and are SOMETIMES correct, you should let JediMark know.

Another thing to keep in mind for Fall: If you are in an area that changes to/from daylight savings time, there are often problems with a skewed time for a day or two after the time change.
Nice Job robysue! Thanks for all your hard work on this document.
Quote:The Clock Drift setting will stay at -3600 and be applied to all days with data until you set the Clock Drift setting to something else. You won't need to reset it each day.

If the times are only SOMETIMES off by one hour and are SOMETIMES correct, you should let JediMark know.

Another thing to keep in mind for Fall: If you are in an area that changes to/from daylight savings time, there are often problems with a skewed time for a day or two after the time change.
Data uploaded this morning shows correct time, so there's no intermittent problem with the time line. Queensland doesn't have DST, thank goodness!
This sounds very much to me like the DST bug I fixed a week or so ago in source code.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another OSCAR cannot find data thread - with a twist. Cuppa 63 3,993 03-02-2023, 04:30 AM
Last Post: Cuppa
  OSCAR v1.3.0 is released [old archived thread] Gideon 36 7,518 02-07-2023, 06:58 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Looking for DreamStation 2 samples using 12mm heated tube [thread closed] sawinglogz 6 1,205 01-14-2022, 04:43 PM
Arrow ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (OLD version: 5.5) [Archived Discussions] SuperSleeper 1,109 1,649,178 08-25-2015, 07:10 PM
  New ResScan Version 5.4.1 - updated June 19, 2015 [old version] SuperSleeper 3 9,319 07-21-2015, 03:58 PM
Last Post: spursfan1965
Idea Updates to SleepyHead [May 2015] SuperSleeper 21 7,364 06-26-2015, 04:45 PM
Last Post: Mark Douglas
Arrow EncoreBasic 2.4.8.0 CPAP Reporting Software [Archived read-only thread] EncoreBasic User 142 88,591 02-18-2015, 11:29 AM
Last Post: on the virge

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.