Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Archived SH Discussions [Q&A Thread from Jun-2014 thru Aug 2015]
RE: SleepyHead Software - Beginner's Guide, Questions, Answers & Discussion
(02-13-2015, 01:18 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: The only thing being transmitted is compliance data, and that is not reliant on the SD card.

I thought that it was transmitting at least some basic data beyond the usage information since it shows up on the Resmed MyAir online screen. The tech that set me up with it last week told me that he has on two other patients used the feature to remotely adjust their Airsense 10 machines which I would think requires more than just the usage data. I may try tomorrow since that is Saturday and I can be more flexible with my time. The computer that I have SH set up on is not at the location that I use the cpap machine. From the time that I stop the machine in the morning until I get back to that location weekdays is about all day. Once my three months "rental" is up and insurance settles up, I might look at changing my system to auto set which is what I really wanted to start with. Having the SH data and analysis would be helpful in knowing what specifically I should try.

(02-09-2015, 06:04 PM)sgearhart Wrote: I'm running version 0.9.8.1-testing on 2 different computers and allow each one to download the CPAP data separately. Recently I noticed that on certain days, on both computers, that when I print the Daily report an additional Flow Rate chart will appear, a total of 2 Flow Rate charts. One is labeled; "Entire Day's Flow Waveform" and the other is labeled; "Current Selection". I doesn't show up on the screen, only in the printout. This occurs only once in awhile and occurs on both computers for the same day. I am looking at the complete day. I haven't found any setting in Preferences that would trip this option.

If you have zoomed in on a selection on the charts screen, the detailed flow for that selection will be printed, in addition to the other "all night" charts.
(02-13-2015, 05:29 PM)Montreat Wrote:
(02-13-2015, 01:18 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: The only thing being transmitted is compliance data, and that is not reliant on the SD card.

I thought that it was transmitting at least some basic data beyond the usage information since it shows up on the Resmed MyAir online screen.

You're right - the machine internally stores a lot of data, with the high data rate information (eg flow waveform) stored only on the CD card. I'm not sure of the breakdown between internal / card storage, and of course I can't find it on Resmed's "improved" new site. Sad

When I download and install Sleepyhead software it works fine. When I come to use it the second time I get a Qt5Core.dll error and the software will not open. I have tried this on Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 with the same results. Has anyone had this problem that found a solution.
(02-14-2015, 05:30 PM)wjheim Wrote: When I download and install Sleepyhead software it works fine. When I come to use it the second time I get a Qt5Core.dll error and the software will not open.

Did you move the SleepyHead.exe file from it's original folder perhaps? If so, please read this note from JediMark:

jedimark Wrote:Is the Qt5Core.dll file inside the same folder as the SleepyHead.exe executable?

SleepyHead.exe needs to live inside the folder with all it's plugins and DLL's.. If you want a desktop link, you need to right click on SleepyHead.exe, then create a shortcut, then drag the shortcut outside to your desktop/menu/wherever.
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Hi Guys!
I'm new here.
I can not see Leak Statistics in SleepyHead! I have a S9 Autoset.
I rebuild the database, and reinstalled the program and nothing happening.
J.Gaspar
CPAP - Bad with it, Worse without it! Loco
Thanks for your help. I created my desktop shortcut the wrong way. Everything is working now.
(02-17-2015, 11:06 AM)jgaspar Wrote: Hi Guys!
I'm new here.

I can see on ResScan of Resmed, but not in SleepyHead!
Someone else had the same problem?
J.Gaspar
CPAP - Bad with it, Worse without it! Loco
Edited...not the solution I though it was.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
(02-18-2015, 12:12 PM)jgaspar Wrote:
(02-17-2015, 11:06 AM)jgaspar Wrote: Hi Guys!
I'm new here.

I can see on ResScan of Resmed, but not in SleepyHead!
Someone else had the same problem?

Hi jgaspar, welcome to Apnea Board. Just to clarify, can you see the leak statistics in the details pane, just below the big pie chart? If so, then it's being recorded OK.
[attachment=1681]

If the stats are there but the graph is not, click on the pop-up menu down on the bottom right corner of the screen (normally labelled Event Flags) and turn on the leak graph from there.
[attachment=1682]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another OSCAR cannot find data thread - with a twist. Cuppa 63 3,991 03-02-2023, 04:30 AM
Last Post: Cuppa
  OSCAR v1.3.0 is released [old archived thread] Gideon 36 7,516 02-07-2023, 06:58 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Looking for DreamStation 2 samples using 12mm heated tube [thread closed] sawinglogz 6 1,205 01-14-2022, 04:43 PM
Arrow ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (OLD version: 5.5) [Archived Discussions] SuperSleeper 1,109 1,649,120 08-25-2015, 07:10 PM
  New ResScan Version 5.4.1 - updated June 19, 2015 [old version] SuperSleeper 3 9,318 07-21-2015, 03:58 PM
Last Post: spursfan1965
Idea Updates to SleepyHead [May 2015] SuperSleeper 21 7,363 06-26-2015, 04:45 PM
Last Post: Mark Douglas
Arrow EncoreBasic 2.4.8.0 CPAP Reporting Software [Archived read-only thread] EncoreBasic User 142 88,590 02-18-2015, 11:29 AM
Last Post: on the virge

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.