Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Archived SH Discussions [Q&A Thread from Jun-2014 thru Aug 2015]
[split] Apnea Board Handout Flyer
OK I was going to respond to Supersleeper's note to me, in a different place, but it turned out I was not, to the site's satisfaction, logged on, so when I logged on, i ended up here. It appears that there is no urgency for help with SS, so I will table my application to assist. Someone might tell me sometime the acceptable format for attachments, because mine, in a source-forge format, get left at the Post. (Simple solution: don't bother with attachments.)
RE: [split] Apnea Board Handout Flyer
(01-06-2015, 04:15 AM)Coroboree Wrote: Someone might tell me sometime the acceptable format for attachments, because mine, in a source-forge format, get left at the Post. (Simple solution: don't bother with attachments.)

Hi Coroboree,

in the Member Account Help Forum, there is a tutorial (here) made by PaulaO2, which is all you'll need for uploading and attaching files when posting here.... but keep in mind, for server security and to conserve server space, we do limit some file types and larger files. The limits and file types are listed or linked to in that post. For larger files, you'll have to use an off-site file hosting system.

If you're trying to upload a specific file type and that particular file type isn't supported (our list of supported file types is here), then simply let me know the file type and (if it's not a security risk - as in an executable file, etc.) I can include that as one of our supported types.

PS- I also merged your post into the SleepyHead thread, which is where I'm assuming you intended to post it.

Coffee

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

RE: SleepyHead Software - Beginner's Guide, Questions, Answers & Discussion
Hello I hope someone can help me. I am using the current version of sleepy head but I cannot get full data - only a summary. I am using the Resmed auto set air sense 10 for her and a mac computer. Data downloads no problem but I cannot get any graphs etc.
Can you tell me if I have to download my SD card to Sleepmapper for insurance purposes can I also use Sleepyhead? I don't want to do anything not to get reimbursed by my insurance company for my machine. I have to show i am compliant or they wont pay for it. The girl at the DME office said i should only use Sleepmapper because that is where she pulls the data from......
Welcome to the forum!

Sleepyhead only reads the data on the card and doesn't modify it. You will be safe.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Wink 
great, I am looking forward to using it. I am a pretty new Cpap user, going on 4 weeks and am on my 4th mask. I have recently started using liners and have found that makes my leaks go away, or at least I think so, so I think the information will be helpful.
I am using SH 0.9.8.1 on Windows 7 64bit.

On the overview tab, is there a way to have lines instead of bars in all the charts?
PRS1 Auto & Dreamstation Auto w/ P10 and straight pressure of 8cm
It would appear that the File->Preferences->Appearance->Overview Linecharts-> Bar Tops/Line Chart option is non-functional.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Using Sleepyhead ver. 0.9.3 - imported data and one day (1/6/15) it shows me getting 394618:28:33 hours of sleep. Still feel tired though.

Anyone know how I can fix this day or at least delete it? It is messing up the Overview graphs and summary.

Thanks
(01-13-2015, 12:45 PM)JohnNJ Wrote: Using Sleepyhead ver. 0.9.3 - imported data and one day (1/6/15) it shows me getting 394618:28:33 hours of sleep. Still feel tired though.

Anyone know how I can fix this day or at least delete it? It is messing up the Overview graphs and summary.

Thanks

Here's the latest and greatest version 0.9.8.1-testing:
http://sleepfiles.com/SH/index.html?TestingVersions
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another OSCAR cannot find data thread - with a twist. Cuppa 63 4,176 03-02-2023, 04:30 AM
Last Post: Cuppa
  OSCAR v1.3.0 is released [old archived thread] Gideon 36 7,594 02-07-2023, 06:58 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Looking for DreamStation 2 samples using 12mm heated tube [thread closed] sawinglogz 6 1,234 01-14-2022, 04:43 PM
Arrow ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (OLD version: 5.5) [Archived Discussions] SuperSleeper 1,109 1,651,089 08-25-2015, 07:10 PM
  New ResScan Version 5.4.1 - updated June 19, 2015 [old version] SuperSleeper 3 9,348 07-21-2015, 03:58 PM
Last Post: spursfan1965
Idea Updates to SleepyHead [May 2015] SuperSleeper 21 7,440 06-26-2015, 04:45 PM
Last Post: Mark Douglas
Arrow EncoreBasic 2.4.8.0 CPAP Reporting Software [Archived read-only thread] EncoreBasic User 142 88,896 02-18-2015, 11:29 AM
Last Post: on the virge

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.