Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Archived SH Discussions [Q&A Thread from Jun-2014 thru Aug 2015]
RE: SleepyHead Software - Beginner's Guide, Questions, Answers & Discussion
I'm a noobie at SleepyHead software, but even I can tell that, YES, you can absolutely tell if their PAP machine usage was =>4hrs per night, for at least 70% of those 30 nights since their PAP machine was set up. SleepyHead gives detailed graphs of the sleep usage; even I can see exactly how much the machine has been used. I click on the DAILY button for daily graphs, and then click backwards for each day. Or, I click on Overview for bar graphs to show a longer time period.

Now, if you are asking for one data point that says "was it =>4hrs per night, for at least 70% of those 30 nights since their PAP machine was set up", as opposed to the reader actually looking at the graphs and figuring that out ..... ie if you are asking for a ONE CLICK answer to get the money, without caring about the actual health of the sleeper ..... I dunno about that. Other answers?
(05-04-2015, 02:30 PM)BadGoodDeb Wrote: I'm a noobie at SleepyHead software, but even I can tell that, YES, you can absolutely tell if their PAP machine usage was =>4hrs per night, for at least 70% of those 30 nights since their PAP machine was set up. SleepyHead gives detailed graphs of the sleep usage; even I can see exactly how much the machine has been used. I click on the DAILY button for daily graphs, and then click backwards for each day. Or, I click on Overview for bar graphs to show a longer time period.

Now, if you are asking for one data point that says "was it =>4hrs per night, for at least 70% of those 30 nights since their PAP machine was set up", as opposed to the reader actually looking at the graphs and figuring that out ..... ie if you are asking for a ONE CLICK answer to get the money, without caring about the actual health of the sleeper ..... I dunno about that. Other answers?
You have no idea how wonderful your support has been, even though, I have no idea where I really should insert my questions in this list of threads, but, right now, you have really really helpedme. I'm going to loooove SleepyHead. Of course, my usage, far exceeds the overnight usage. Since I have a Neuromuscular disorder that effects my breathing, I use my VPAP, A LOT, more than at night. Most of the time. It is on me most of the time. Its not uncommon to see it being used for up to 18 hours per day. I love SleepyHead software. Whoever the inventer was, I would really like to know what is his email, because I want him or her to know how much of a blessing that they were. I mean, to be able to see something similar to a mechanical ventilator flow and pressure waveform, FOR EVERY SINGLE BREATH, that I have taken during my course on the machine, is utterly amazing. It truly amazes me that SleepyHead exists like it does. I mean, I truly would love to talk to the patient who actually made this possible to use at NO COST WHATSOEVER. Now, if I can just get the ResMed Pulse Oximetry module and cables, I'd be really really doing well. That's actually in the pipeline right now as I'm attempting to do this. LOL. I have no idea if there is a way to get those on ebay, because I do not know much about the ResMed S9 oximetry setup. But I am going to find out for sure.
BiLevel48.
Sleepyhead shows compliance on the Statistics screen, along with usage hours and AHI. This is the main information that a doctor is really concerned about.

May I make a suggestion? You don't need to post the Sleepyhead manual in order to ask your question.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
(05-04-2015, 02:57 PM)sgearhart Wrote: BiLevel48.
Sleepyhead shows compliance on the Statistics screen, along with usage hours and AHI. This is the main information that a doctor is really concerned about.

May I make a suggestion? You don't need to post the Sleepyhead manual in order to ask your question.

Oh, WOW. Thank you very very very very much for your assistance. That is wonderful that I can get the Usage hours even in the Statistics screen as well.
(05-04-2015, 02:30 PM)BadGoodDeb Wrote: . ie if you are asking for a ONE CLICK answer to get the money, without caring about the actual health of the sleeper ..... I dunno about that. Other answers?

Just click on the "statistics" tab.
Ed Seedhouse
VA7SDH

Part cow since February 2018.

Trust your mind less and your brain more.

(05-04-2015, 05:12 PM)eseedhouse Wrote:
(05-04-2015, 02:30 PM)BadGoodDeb Wrote: . ie if you are asking for a ONE CLICK answer to get the money, without caring about the actual health of the sleeper ..... I dunno about that. Other answers?

Just click on the "statistics" tab.

The Statistics? WOW. It is really nice because it has a wide variety of TRENDS. Not just the Usage, but leaks, AHI, etc. WOW. thank you so much.
RE: SleepyHead Software - Questions, Answers & Discussion
(05-04-2015, 02:03 PM)BiLevel48 Wrote: All right. I do not know exactly where I need to post my questions,

Scroll down to the last post made. Under that you see a blank space titled "Quick Reply". Just type your questions in that blank space. As sgearhart pointed out, there's no need to click on "REPLY WITH QUOTE". You do that only if there's something in a post that you want to respond to specifically.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
ResMed10 'compliance only'
I can't seem to get any data other than usage compliance.

I get a large frowning face and a message about my machine being set to 'compliance only'.

Can that be changed/corrected?[/font]
RE: ResMed10 'compliance only'
(05-11-2015, 09:28 AM)rstaylor27577 Wrote: I can't seem to get any data other than usage compliance.

I get a large frowning face and a message about my machine being set to 'compliance only'.

Since your not using Sleepyhead, I'm assuming you want the AS-10's Clinician manual.

Besides the link, at the top of the page, here is the link to the CPAP Setup Manuals:
The online quick manual:
http://www.apneaboard.com/resmed-airsens...setup-info

If you wish the complete manual, scroll down near the bottom for instructions:
http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual

P.S.: Welcome to the forum.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

Thanks sgearhart for the information. I have researched in the manual but it does not address the 'compliance only' issue. It states that the 'detailed data' is available by both SD card and by wireless connection to ResSev software. It mentions therapy mode once but I haven't seen a setting to change the data stored/mode. Should the 'detailed data' be viewable in the sleepyhead software as well as ResServ?

(05-11-2015, 09:59 AM)sgearhart Wrote:
(05-11-2015, 09:28 AM)rstaylor27577 Wrote: I can't seem to get any data other than usage compliance.

Since your not using Sleepyhead, I'm assuming you want the AS-10's Clinician manual.

Besides the link, at the top of the page, here is the link to the CPAP Setup Manuals:
The online quick manual:

If you wish the complete manual, scroll down near the bottom for instructions:

P.S.: Welcome to the forum.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another OSCAR cannot find data thread - with a twist. Cuppa 63 3,995 03-02-2023, 04:30 AM
Last Post: Cuppa
  OSCAR v1.3.0 is released [old archived thread] Gideon 36 7,518 02-07-2023, 06:58 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Looking for DreamStation 2 samples using 12mm heated tube [thread closed] sawinglogz 6 1,205 01-14-2022, 04:43 PM
Arrow ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (OLD version: 5.5) [Archived Discussions] SuperSleeper 1,109 1,649,224 08-25-2015, 07:10 PM
  New ResScan Version 5.4.1 - updated June 19, 2015 [old version] SuperSleeper 3 9,323 07-21-2015, 03:58 PM
Last Post: spursfan1965
Idea Updates to SleepyHead [May 2015] SuperSleeper 21 7,364 06-26-2015, 04:45 PM
Last Post: Mark Douglas
Arrow EncoreBasic 2.4.8.0 CPAP Reporting Software [Archived read-only thread] EncoreBasic User 142 88,591 02-18-2015, 11:29 AM
Last Post: on the virge

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.