Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Archived SH Discussions [Q&A Thread from Jun-2014 thru Aug 2015]
RE: SleepyHead Software - Beginner's Guide, Questions, Answers & Discussion
(02-19-2015, 07:29 AM)DeepBreathing Wrote:
(02-18-2015, 12:12 PM)jgaspar Wrote:
(02-17-2015, 11:06 AM)jgaspar Wrote: Hi Guys!
I'm new here.
I can not see Leak Statistics in SleepyHead! I have a S9 Autoset.
I rebuild the database, and reinstalled the program and nothing happening.

I can see on ResScan of Resmed, but not in SleepyHead!
Someone else had the same problem?

Hi jgaspar, welcome to Apnea Board. Just to clarify, can you see the leak statistics in the details pane, just below the big pie chart? If so, then it's being recorded OK.

If the stats are there but the graph is not, click on the pop-up menu down on the bottom right corner of the screen (normally labelled Event Flags) and turn on the leak graph from there.

Thanks for reply!
That's the problem, the leak don't appears on stats and graph!
But in ResScan appears normal.

J.Gaspar
CPAP - Bad with it, Worse without it! Loco
(02-19-2015, 02:38 PM)jgaspar Wrote: Thanks for reply!

OK, I've tried everything I can, but nothing seems to turn off the leak rate in the stats window. In other words, it's always there. Can anybody else chip in?
(02-22-2015, 06:55 AM)DeepBreathing Wrote:
(02-19-2015, 02:38 PM)jgaspar Wrote: Thanks for reply!

OK, I've tried everything I can, but nothing seems to turn off the leak rate in the stats window. In other words, it's always there. Can anybody else chip in?

DeepBreathing,
Thanks for help!

I opened a bug on sourceforge.net / p / sleepyhead / bugs / 247 /
My machine S9 is new, can be it?
J.Gaspar
CPAP - Bad with it, Worse without it! Loco
I installed Sleepyhead "test build" as suggested for my OS X Yosemite system and went through the set up and downloaded data from my SD card. Looked like lots of great stuff but now I can't find how to open it. I have no open Icon as one would expect and I've clicked on all files related to Sleepyhead with no luck. The Sheep icon just takes me back to "register as a new user". Where have I gone wrong???
(02-25-2015, 03:47 PM)DVScott Wrote: I installed Sleepyhead "test build" as suggested for my OS X Yosemite system and went through the set up and downloaded data from my SD card. Looked like lots of great stuff but now I can't find how to open it. I have no open Icon as one would expect and I've clicked on all files related to Sleepyhead with no luck. The Sheep icon just takes me back to "register as a new user". Where have I gone wrong???

Sleepyhead does not have an install program. You must extract the files to a folder (i.e. C:\Sleepyhead). The files include two EXE files, for open and broken GL versions. Double click either of those to open the program.

Right click on either EXE file and "Send To" your desktop. That will give you a shortcut to start the program.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
This is a wonderful "user's guide" but on my computer none of the photos show. The only thing I see is a space holder box from "photobucket". I run on an iMac. Could that be the problem or is there something I can do to get the photos to show up?
DVScott Wrote:

I installed Sleepyhead "test build" as suggested for my OS X Yosemite system and went through the set up and downloaded data from my SD card. Looked like lots of great stuff but now I can't find how to open it. I have no open Icon as one would expect and I've clicked on all files related to Sleepyhead with no luck. The Sheep icon just takes me back to "register as a new user". Where have I gone wrong???

I'm running OS X Yosemite also. Somehow I have a big question mark in my tray and when I click on it the sleepy sheep replaces it. Might you have a big question mark?
(02-26-2015, 06:28 PM)Gulfbreezey Wrote: DVScott Wrote:

I'm running OS X Yosemite also. Somehow I have a big question mark in my tray and when I click on it the sleepy sheep replaces it. Might you have a big question mark?

I figured out what I have done to get it to run ... find the .dmg file in your Downloads. Click on that and the .app file with icon comes up, click on that an you're running. ... What I did was drag the .app icon to the tray and it became a question mark. After I've run Sleepyhead once (without turning off my machine) the little sheep stays on the tray.

(02-26-2015, 11:27 AM)Sleeprider Wrote:
(02-25-2015, 03:47 PM)DVScott Wrote: I installed Sleepyhead "test build" as suggested for my OS X Yosemite system and went through the set up and downloaded data from my SD card. Looked like lots of great stuff but now I can't find how to open it. I have no open Icon as one would expect and I've clicked on all files related to Sleepyhead with no luck. The Sheep icon just takes me back to "register as a new user". Where have I gone wrong???

Sleepyhead does not have an install program. You must extract the files to a folder (i.e. C:\Sleepyhead). The files include two EXE files, for open and broken GL versions. Double click either of those to open the program.

Right click on either EXE file and "Send To" your desktop. That will give you a shortcut to start the program.

.exe files are executable files on a Windows System. Yosemite is the operating system for a Mac and runs .app files ..
Thanks

RobySue,

Thank you , thank you for the detailed "user guide for Sleepy Head. You should go to work for a software company! Your work beats them all. I can not think of the last time I saw as through and useful guide to getting value out of a piece of software.

So thank you from a new member of this group and a long suffering sleep apnea suffer, and recently using CPAP. I can not really can not thank you and Mark enough for the write up and software creation. I actually feel like I know enough to have an intelligent conversation with my Dr. now. (As you of course know the data Phillips makes available to customers from their systems/technology is almost worthless, and I was "dying" for lack of information after 3 weeks of therapy)

Bill Mar

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another OSCAR cannot find data thread - with a twist. Cuppa 63 4,001 03-02-2023, 04:30 AM
Last Post: Cuppa
  OSCAR v1.3.0 is released [old archived thread] Gideon 36 7,522 02-07-2023, 06:58 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Looking for DreamStation 2 samples using 12mm heated tube [thread closed] sawinglogz 6 1,207 01-14-2022, 04:43 PM
Arrow ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (OLD version: 5.5) [Archived Discussions] SuperSleeper 1,109 1,649,462 08-25-2015, 07:10 PM
  New ResScan Version 5.4.1 - updated June 19, 2015 [old version] SuperSleeper 3 9,324 07-21-2015, 03:58 PM
Last Post: spursfan1965
Idea Updates to SleepyHead [May 2015] SuperSleeper 21 7,372 06-26-2015, 04:45 PM
Last Post: Mark Douglas
Arrow EncoreBasic 2.4.8.0 CPAP Reporting Software [Archived read-only thread] EncoreBasic User 142 88,616 02-18-2015, 11:29 AM
Last Post: on the virge

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.