Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Archived SH Discussions [Q&A Thread from Jun-2014 thru Aug 2015]
RE: SleepyHead Software - Beginner's Guide, Questions, Answers & Discussion
Sleepyhead software is great, this forum is great! Learning tons but still have MANY questions, mostly on interpreting the data...
(02-22-2015, 06:55 AM)DeepBreathing Wrote:
(02-19-2015, 02:38 PM)jgaspar Wrote: Thanks for reply!
That's the problem, the leak don't appears on stats and graph!
But in ResScan appears normal.

OK, I've tried everything I can, but nothing seems to turn off the leak rate in the stats window. In other words, it's always there. Can anybody else chip in?

DeepBreathing,
Mark answered me, that my machine is foreign. and it is from Brazil!
That's the problem, my machine reports Leak as "Fuga" in portuguese.
I opened PLD.edf on EDFBrowser.
I can't a post a image yet, but on sleepheady:bugs 247, you can see there.

J.Gaspar
CPAP - Bad with it, Worse without it! Loco
(03-06-2015, 11:04 AM)jgaspar Wrote: DeepBreathing,

Hi jgaspar - good to hear you got an answer: Somebody should give Mark a medal! Now that you know what the problem is, have you or Mark been able to sort it out?
(03-06-2015, 06:48 PM)DeepBreathing Wrote:
(03-06-2015, 11:04 AM)jgaspar Wrote: DeepBreathing,

Hi jgaspar - good to hear you got an answer: Somebody should give Mark a medal! Now that you know what the problem is, have you or Mark been able to sort it out?

I think only Mark can solve this, because is the way that SleepyHead import the Leak.
J.Gaspar
CPAP - Bad with it, Worse without it! Loco
Hello! I'm trying to get SleepyHead to work on my computer, but it keeps telling me my machine is missing the "msvcr120.dll" file. I'm using the link below to download the compressed file, extract the entire folder to my desktop using WinZip, and then open the folder, double click the SleepyHead-OpenGL .exe file and that's when the error pops up saying the program can't open because I'm missing that file. I've googled that dll file and see that its related to MS Visual Studio 2013, but I'm not sure where to go from here. Thanks for your help!

//sleepfiles.com/SH/files/testing/SleepyHead-Testing-0.9.8-1-Windows-64bit.7z
(03-17-2015, 03:07 PM)1slick02 Wrote: Hello! I'm trying to get SleepyHead to work on my computer, but it keeps telling me my machine is missing the "msvcr120.dll" file. I'm using the link below to download the compressed file, extract the entire folder to my desktop using WinZip, and then open the folder, double click the SleepyHead-OpenGL .exe file and that's when the error pops up saying the program can't open because I'm missing that file. I've googled that dll file and see that its related to MS Visual Studio 2013, but I'm not sure where to go from here. Thanks for your help!

//sleepfiles.com/SH/files/testing/SleepyHead-Testing-0.9.8-1-Windows-64bit.7z

It's probably better if you use the installer from Microsoft (below). It does all the magic behind-the-scenes stuff.

Please let us know if that takes care of it.

Terry

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/...dd6d2=True
Thanks Terry......That worked! I downloaded all three files, ran them, and then dl'd, extracted, and ran SleepyHead and its working just fine now. Thanks!
~ New Interim Download Page for SleepyHead ~

Members of JediMark's beta-testing group on the SleepyHead Testing Forum have made a few changes to the SleepyHead download page.

This new SleepyHead Interim Download Page is at:

http://www.SleepFiles.com/SH2/

All Apnea Board links to SleepyHead have now been updated to this new download page. In approximately one week, we will use the server to redirect all links from the old download page to this new Interim Download Page.

This new page now links to the latest beta version rather than the older beta version. The latest beta version 0.9.8-1 works well and has several major improvements, and works with several additional models of CPAP machines.

The compressed files have been changed to a .zip file from a .7z file because some people had problems installing the 7zip program and extracting SleepyHead.

Also included in this change are updated translation files for the different languages, so the package files have been renamed to 0.9.8-1-T1. The program itself is still the same 0.9.8-1 version.

Chrome users may get a warning that the file is "not commonly downloaded and could be dangerous." Read the Interim Download Page for a description of this message.

The format of the download page has been changed to eliminate javascript, which previously caused problems for some users.

The old versions of the web page are still available and are linked on the new web page.

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

(03-17-2015, 05:16 PM)1slick02 Wrote: Thanks Terry......That worked! I downloaded all three files, ran them, and then dl'd, extracted, and ran SleepyHead and its working just fine now. Thanks!

Glad it's working!

Thanks for letting us know!

Terry
There does not seem to be any way to access Sleepyhead files for LINUX users from the current download site. Any and all links seem to go to a SourceForge error message.

Can we get updated links, particularly for Ubuntu (and variants) ?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another OSCAR cannot find data thread - with a twist. Cuppa 63 4,173 03-02-2023, 04:30 AM
Last Post: Cuppa
  OSCAR v1.3.0 is released [old archived thread] Gideon 36 7,591 02-07-2023, 06:58 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Looking for DreamStation 2 samples using 12mm heated tube [thread closed] sawinglogz 6 1,234 01-14-2022, 04:43 PM
Arrow ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (OLD version: 5.5) [Archived Discussions] SuperSleeper 1,109 1,651,027 08-25-2015, 07:10 PM
  New ResScan Version 5.4.1 - updated June 19, 2015 [old version] SuperSleeper 3 9,348 07-21-2015, 03:58 PM
Last Post: spursfan1965
Idea Updates to SleepyHead [May 2015] SuperSleeper 21 7,433 06-26-2015, 04:45 PM
Last Post: Mark Douglas
Arrow EncoreBasic 2.4.8.0 CPAP Reporting Software [Archived read-only thread] EncoreBasic User 142 88,893 02-18-2015, 11:29 AM
Last Post: on the virge

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.