Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Archived SH Discussions [Q&A Thread from Jun-2014 thru Aug 2015]
RE: SleepyHead Software - Beginner's Guide, Questions, Answers & Discussion
(04-15-2015, 08:37 PM)308hjute Wrote:
(04-15-2015, 06:25 PM)LanceC Wrote: You could just point SH to use a folder in your Dropbox.

Perfect! Thank you.

And as I think about it more, you could just put the whole SleepyHead folder in your Dropbox and make a shortcut for it on your PC. Then you could run it from ANY of your PCs and use the same installation/data.
This space for rent.
Tried to post a bug report at sourceforge; however it wouldn't let me.

So, my next best option I think is here Dont-know

+ Every so often, if start with the "Daily" tab and switch to the "Overview" tab the graphs in the overview will appear to be full of snow/static... think of the old TV when the signal goes out. I can go back to the "Daily" tab without issue.
+ This will occasionally happen if I start out on the "Overview" tab and switch to the "Daily" tab.. the graphs on the daily tab will then be snowed out and I can go back to the Overview tab and they will appear normally.

+ I tried searching for this on the bugreport list and didn't find anything similar. Did find the problem with the Overview graphs being blank until left/right-mouse click Smile

+ Downloaded the file from site given by the link in this forum...
SleepyHead v0.9.8-1 (testing)
Build Date: Oct 3 2014 17:25:56
Revision: 4595153 (master branch)
Graphics Engine: OpenGL

Using Windows-XP-MCE-SP3
ATI-Radeon-X300-128MB
(yes, I know, very old... long story that)

DebugLog (removed my windows userid and the PRS1-S#):
21984: Warning: QPixmap:Confusedcaled: Pixmap is a null pixmap
21984: Debug: Loading Summaries
21984: Debug: Opening "C:/Documents and Settings/UserName/My Documents/SleepyHeadData-Testing/Profiles/SD/Journal_0000744b/Summaries.xml.gz"
22047: Debug: Loaded "" "Journal" data in 63 ms
22203: Warning: void QWindow:ConfusedetTransientParent(QWindow*) QWidgetWindow(0x184b0ae8, name = "QWidgetClassWindow") must be a top level window.
22656: Debug: Loading "PRS1" Events "C:/Documents and Settings/UserName/My Documents/SleepyHeadData-Testing/Profiles/SD/PRS1_P1234567890/Events/000000d0.001"
22718: Debug: Loading "PRS1" Events "C:/Documents and Settings/UserName/My Documents/SleepyHeadData-Testing/Profiles/SD/PRS1_P1234567890/Events/000000d1.001"
22750: Debug: Loading "PRS1" Events "C:/Documents and Settings/UserName/My Documents/SleepyHeadData-Testing/Profiles/SD/PRS1_P1234567890/Events/000000d2.001"
118703: Warning: void QWindow:ConfusedetTransientParent(QWindow*) QWidgetWindow(0xd5cb2b0, name = "QWidgetClassWindow") must be a top level window.
118703: Warning: void QWindow:ConfusedetTransientParent(QWindow*) QWidgetWindow(0xd5fed08, name = "QWidgetClassWindow") must be a top level window.
118718: Warning: void QWindow:ConfusedetTransientParent(QWindow*) QWidgetWindow(0x184b0ae8, name = "QWidgetClassWindow") must be a top level window.
119000: Warning: getProcAddress: Unable to resolve 'glProgramParameteri'
119000: Warning: getProcAddress: Unable to resolve 'glProgramParameteriEXT'
119062: Warning: getProcAddress: Unable to resolve 'glProgramParameteri'
119062: Warning: getProcAddress: Unable to resolve 'glProgramParameteriEXT'
119062: Warning: getProcAddress: Unable to resolve 'glProgramParameteri'
119062: Warning: getProcAddress: Unable to resolve 'glProgramParameteriEXT'
119109: Warning: getProcAddress: Unable to resolve 'glProgramParameteri'
119109: Warning: getProcAddress: Unable to resolve 'glProgramParameteriEXT'
119125: Warning: getProcAddress: Unable to resolve 'glProgramParameteri'
119125: Warning: getProcAddress: Unable to resolve 'glProgramParameteriEXT'
404062: Warning: getProcAddress: Unable to resolve 'glProgramParameteri'
404062: Warning: getProcAddress: Unable to resolve 'glProgramParameteriEXT'
(04-15-2015, 09:04 PM)LanceC Wrote: And as I think about it more, you could just put the whole SleepyHead folder in your Dropbox and make a shortcut for it on your PC. Then you could run it from ANY of your PCs and use the same installation/data.

This is exactly what I do and it works very well. Sleepyhead is even smart enough to know that it's already running on another computer and warn me that I can only view the data on one computer at a time.

However, if you use Sleepyhead in a Dropbox folder on a computer that is not always connected to the internet, make sure you connect that computer to the internet and let Dropbox sync itself before using Sleepyhead on another computer. If you have two different computers claiming to have the newest copy of your data, you could run into problems.
(04-15-2015, 11:15 PM)SleepingDragon Wrote: Tried to post a bug report at sourceforge; however it wouldn't let me.

So, my next best option I think is here Dont-know

+ Every so often, if start with the "Daily" tab and switch to the "Overview" tab the graphs in the overview will appear to be full of snow/static... think of the old TV when the signal goes out. I can go back to the "Daily" tab without issue.

There is a "broken-gl" version of sleepyhead that contains a work-around for graphics problems with some versions of the windows graphics drivers (I believe)

It would be worth a try.
(04-16-2015, 01:14 AM)Quila Wrote: This is exactly what I do and it works very well. Sleepyhead is even smart enough to know that it's already running on another computer and

I do this too, but even though I make sure the data on both machines are up to date, Sleepyhead on the other computer never sees the latest day. I know the data is there, and if I rebuild the databases then it appears. But the synchronization isn't automatic, at least on my home network.

At least I only have to load the SD card in once.

Ed Seedhouse
VA7SDH

Part cow since February 2018.

Trust your mind less and your brain more.

(04-16-2015, 12:42 PM)eseedhouse Wrote: I do this too, but even though I make sure the data on both machines are up to date, Sleepyhead on the other computer never sees the latest day. I know the data is there, and if I rebuild the databases then it appears. But the synchronization isn't automatic, at least on my home network.

Do you have the whole SleepyHead folder in Dropbox or just the data?
This space for rent.
(04-16-2015, 12:44 PM)LanceC Wrote:
(04-16-2015, 12:42 PM)eseedhouse Wrote: I do this too, but even though I make sure the data on both machines are up to date, Sleepyhead on the other computer never sees the latest day. I know the data is there, and if I rebuild the databases then it appears. But the synchronization isn't automatic, at least on my home network.

Just the data.
Ed Seedhouse
VA7SDH

(04-16-2015, 12:47 PM)eseedhouse Wrote:
(04-16-2015, 12:44 PM)LanceC Wrote:

Just the data.

I wonder if keeping the whole folder in Dropbox and just having shortcuts on each PC would resolve it.
This space for rent.
(04-16-2015, 12:48 PM)LanceC Wrote: I wonder if keeping the whole folder in Dropbox and just having shortcuts on each PC would resolve it.

Sounds reasonable, I'll likely give it a try.
Ed Seedhouse
VA7SDH

(04-16-2015, 01:00 PM)eseedhouse Wrote:
(04-16-2015, 12:48 PM)LanceC Wrote: I wonder if keeping the whole folder in Dropbox and just having shortcuts on each PC would resolve it.

Sounds reasonable, I'll likely give it a try.

Cool. Let us know.

Sleep-well

This space for rent.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another OSCAR cannot find data thread - with a twist. Cuppa 63 4,001 03-02-2023, 04:30 AM
Last Post: Cuppa
  OSCAR v1.3.0 is released [old archived thread] Gideon 36 7,522 02-07-2023, 06:58 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Looking for DreamStation 2 samples using 12mm heated tube [thread closed] sawinglogz 6 1,207 01-14-2022, 04:43 PM
Arrow ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (OLD version: 5.5) [Archived Discussions] SuperSleeper 1,109 1,649,491 08-25-2015, 07:10 PM
  New ResScan Version 5.4.1 - updated June 19, 2015 [old version] SuperSleeper 3 9,324 07-21-2015, 03:58 PM
Last Post: spursfan1965
Idea Updates to SleepyHead [May 2015] SuperSleeper 21 7,372 06-26-2015, 04:45 PM
Last Post: Mark Douglas
Arrow EncoreBasic 2.4.8.0 CPAP Reporting Software [Archived read-only thread] EncoreBasic User 142 88,621 02-18-2015, 11:29 AM
Last Post: on the virge

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.