Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Archived SH Discussions [Q&A Thread from Jun-2014 thru Aug 2015]
RE: SleepyHead Software - Beginner's Guide, Questions, Answers & Discussion
You got it first time but this is a different "holler" from above. This is "holler" like a low portion of ground - like a hollow. Big Grin

Admin Note:
PaytonA passed away in September 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Any country person knows both uses of "holler"! Hello LanceC -- your "location" caused me to append my actual location onto my profile just now. Howdy neighbor!

Great software. It installed on my Mac clean as a whistle, then read my data card and show me (all 4 days of) my data right away. Great stuff!

bgDeb
(04-27-2015, 10:07 AM)PaytonA Wrote: You got it first time but this is a different "holler" from above. This is "holler" like a low portion of ground - like a hollow. Big Grin

Well yeah, that's what I was sayin'.

(04-27-2015, 12:29 PM)BadGoodDeb Wrote: Any country person knows both uses of "holler"! Hello LanceC -- your "location" caused me to append my actual location onto my profile just now. Howdy neighbor!

Heh, hi there. Ogden and Eola area...
This space for rent.
Eola and New York St area!
(04-27-2015, 06:31 PM)BadGoodDeb Wrote: Eola and New York St area!

Jeez, I could throw rocks at you. I won't though.

Grin
This space for rent.
Oh good -- you might wake me up! Sleep soundly. Smile
You too!
This space for rent.
Hi there,

First time using this apnea board.
Can anyone confirm if the Sleepyhead will work with Fisher Paykel Icon Auto plus?

Thx
(04-28-2015, 05:12 AM)mcmc Wrote: Hi there,

First time using this apnea board.
Can anyone confirm if the Sleepyhead will work with Fisher Paykel Icon Auto plus?

Thx

At the top of this forum is a link for Sleepyhead:
http://www.sleepfiles.com/SH2/

If you scroll down to the second sentence from the top it states:
SleepyHead supports * data capable * CPAP machine models from the following series:
ResMed S9, AirSense 10, AirCurve 10, Philips Respirioncs System One, Fisher & Paykel ICON & ICON+ and DeVilbiss IntelliPAP

I hope this may help.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
RE: SleepyHead Software - Questions, Answers & Discussion
All right. I do not know exactly where I need to post my questions, and I feel guilty for intruding into what your writing and I am truly truly sorry. I have been asked if I would post questions that I have into this post that is the Guide to the use of SleepyHead. As you might know from another post I have on the APNEA BOARD, I am trying ResScan and SleepyHead. My question. You know,ResScan has an EXCELLENT user's manual that I have read, and I really understand it. Now I do not know if Drs. that anybody knows ever use this software to look at PAP Data. What I mean, is I wonder if ay Actual Sleep M.D.s use SleepyHead like they use ResMed in the office to view the patient's PAP Data. So I do not even know if this is possible. But Let's pretend that I am a Sleep M.D. and now a patient brings their own PAP S.D. card into the facility, so that we can look at their data. Let's pretend that we are going to be supposing that we are doing their very first PAP evaluation to see if they have been compliant with the PAP Machine that they are using. In other words, I want to see if the patient has used their Positive airway Pressure machine and during the 30 days since their Positive airway Pressure Machine was setup, I want to see if their PAP machine usage was =>4hrs per night, for at least 70% of those 30 nights since their PAP machine was set up. On the ResScan software this is actually possible. Is this even remotely possible on SleepyHead software? I really hope so. so, =>4hrs a night, for at least 70% of the 30 nights.

I don't know where else to post this in this thread. I'm sorry.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another OSCAR cannot find data thread - with a twist. Cuppa 63 3,996 03-02-2023, 04:30 AM
Last Post: Cuppa
  OSCAR v1.3.0 is released [old archived thread] Gideon 36 7,522 02-07-2023, 06:58 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Looking for DreamStation 2 samples using 12mm heated tube [thread closed] sawinglogz 6 1,207 01-14-2022, 04:43 PM
Arrow ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (OLD version: 5.5) [Archived Discussions] SuperSleeper 1,109 1,649,339 08-25-2015, 07:10 PM
  New ResScan Version 5.4.1 - updated June 19, 2015 [old version] SuperSleeper 3 9,323 07-21-2015, 03:58 PM
Last Post: spursfan1965
Idea Updates to SleepyHead [May 2015] SuperSleeper 21 7,372 06-26-2015, 04:45 PM
Last Post: Mark Douglas
Arrow EncoreBasic 2.4.8.0 CPAP Reporting Software [Archived read-only thread] EncoreBasic User 142 88,600 02-18-2015, 11:29 AM
Last Post: on the virge

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.