Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Archived SH Discussions [Q&A Thread from Jun-2014 thru Aug 2015]
RE: SleepyHead Software - Beginner's Guide, Questions, Answers & Discussion
(06-02-2015, 05:06 PM)sgearhart Wrote:
(06-02-2015, 03:49 PM)packgreen49 Wrote: Hi,
I can not run the software program. I get an error message that my computer is missing a dll file.
Ron

Go to:
http://www.sleepfiles.com/SH2/?TestingVersions

Scroll down to the middle of the page. . . Read.

I did download. The error I am getting is Qt5WebKitWidgets.dll is missing from my computer.
(06-02-2015, 06:38 PM)packgreen49 Wrote: I did download. The error I am getting is Qt5WebKitWidgets.dll is missing from my computer.

You're probably either trying to run sleepyhead from within the zip file or you've copied the executable file to another directory.

Follow these instructions carefully.

Or download the appropriate 32 or 64 bit version of these "self extracting" files.

32 bit http://www.apneaboard.com/SH/Programs/Sl...-32bit.exe
64 bit http://www.apneaboard.com/SH/Programs/Sl...-64bit.exe

Run it once to extract the files, then open the directory it created and run the SleepyHead-brokenGL or SleepyHead-OpenGL file from the folder that got created when you ran the above .exe file.
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Update -- I did nothing between the many crashes of v0.9.8.1 x32/x64 and now ... but left a shortcut for it and clicked one of them thinking I was going to 0.9.5 ...

Well, both the x32 and x64 versions appear to behave now ... changing folders works... changing days works...

Possible corruption of the profiles during install ? I made a new dedicated folder for the newer versions -- but could multiple restarts of the apps resolved a profile update? What's odd, I tried both 0.9.8's several times before restoring my data and going back to v0.9.5 ... and only after the restore did the new apps work (yes, they had to do the convert again).

I do have two machine data sets under three folders... deep in my docs path. The latest attempt uses a folder off the root, perhaps the folder path was too long?? Or the multi-machine with Clears that confused the updater. Or a combo of both?

Needless to say - except for the silly stats printing issue - things appear to be working now, and data does align between versions.

I've tried both Sleepyhead versions for Mac and installed successfully but can't get Sleepyhead to recognize my InfoUSB2 (Icon Premo from F&P). Has anyone had this problem? Thank you in advance.
Weinmann Somnobalance data
Hi there

I checked out the SleepyHead Software (0.9.8-1 w. Vista) and discovered som issues so far:
Importing the data from the SD card shows me the data 2 - 3 Days ago, not the actual one.

The pap data wont be saved at all, imported oximetry data will be saved.

importing the data from sd card a second time doubles the data and halves the AHI...

I guess the weinmann interface is not finished yet,
so if you need some data to test let me know.

i started PAP therapy in February this year and the benefit of it is very weak, so i was hoping to get some more information with sleepy head. And i am surprised what data is made available....
Now i have to figure to use the data right...

(06-04-2015, 03:23 AM)GWild Wrote: Possible corruption of the profiles during install ? I made a new dedicated folder for the newer versions -- but could multiple restarts of the apps resolved a profile update? What's odd, I tried both 0.9.8's several times before restoring my data and going back to v0.9.5 ... and only after the restore did the new apps work (yes, they had to do the convert again).

It's hard for me to keep up with the details involved, but I do recall some issues that came up in the releases between v0.9.5 and v0.9.8. Something about the database having to be rebuilt, plus there was an issue with the PRS1 data having to be re-imported. So maybe something like that happened in the process of your multiple restarts and data restoration.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
RE: Weinmann Somnobalance data
(06-08-2015, 09:35 AM)fixundfoxi Wrote: Hi there

I checked out the SleepyHead Software (0.9.8-1 w. Vista) and discovered som....

Update: I changed setting in import section. i checked compress backups. since than the data stayes in SleepyHead.

Hats off to this piece of Software.
it gives a very good overview on the cpap data.

i cant wait to get a finished version.

if there is any need to assist the implementation let me know.
also for any translation english to german.
(06-20-2014, 02:12 AM)SuperSleeper Wrote:
This thread is the official Apnea Board thread to discuss the free SleepyHead software package for personal computers. If you have questions about SleepyHead, please post your question in this thread rather than starting a new thread.

New threads or posts concerning SleepyHead will be merged or split off into this thread so that members have one central location to get help with the software.
Off-topic posts in this thread (not related to SleepyHead) will be either deleted or moved.

If you would like to view the old SleepyHead thread, click HERE.

~ Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead ~

The first few posts in this thread contain RobySue's "Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead".
The post following this one includes a Table of Contents to the Beginner's Guide.
Prior to posting a question here, you may wish to carefully read through the Beginner's Guide to see if your question is already answered in those posts.

About SleepyHead:

SleepyHead is an open-source, cross platform, sleep tracking software with a focus on monitoring CPAP treatment. There are current versions for Windows, Mac OSX and Linux.

Features:

* Free Cross Platform CPAP Review Software
* Fast, Interactive Mouse Controlled Graphs
* Supports Philips Respironics System One Machines
* Supports ResMed S9 CPAP machines
* Supports DeVilbiss Intellipap machines
* Supports Contec CMS50D+/E/F Oximeters, and the ResMed S9 oximeter attachment

Download information:

For information on the current versions or if you would like to download a version of SleepyHead for your computer, please go to this link:

Coffee

I have the most recent version of sleepy head and I can't get it to show the pie chart. I have windows 7 64 bit and I am using the 64 bit sleepy head. I have a ResMed Air Sense 10 Auto Set machine. I have checked the box in preferences to show pie chart but all it shows is a smiley face. How do I get the pie chart?
(06-12-2015, 01:21 PM)Adoniscmj Wrote: I have the most recent version of sleepy head and I can't get it to show the pie chart. I have windows 7 64 bit and I am using the 64 bit sleepy head. I have a ResMed Air Sense 10 Auto Set machine. I have checked the box in preferences to show pie chart but all it shows is a smiley face. How do I get the pie chart?

What's your screen size? I have a laptop where the pie chart doesn't show unless I scroll down. It's form factor is wider and less high than my other computers.

Otherwise the chart is there both on my Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 systems. Both are 64 bit motherboards. However I am using the 32 bit version of the program, since the 64 bit version didn't work right for me under windows 7.

Ed Seedhouse
VA7SDH

Part cow since February 2018.

Trust your mind less and your brain more.

(06-12-2015, 01:21 PM)Adoniscmj Wrote: I have the most recent version of sleepy head and I can't get it to show the pie chart. I have windows 7 64 bit and I am using the 64 bit sleepy head. I have a ResMed Air Sense 10 Auto Set machine. I have checked the box in preferences to show pie chart but all it shows is a smiley face. How do I get the pie chart?

As far as I know, the only time a smiley face appears is when your AHI is 0.0. There wouldn't be any events to display in a pie chart.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another OSCAR cannot find data thread - with a twist. Cuppa 63 3,995 03-02-2023, 04:30 AM
Last Post: Cuppa
  OSCAR v1.3.0 is released [old archived thread] Gideon 36 7,518 02-07-2023, 06:58 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Looking for DreamStation 2 samples using 12mm heated tube [thread closed] sawinglogz 6 1,205 01-14-2022, 04:43 PM
Arrow ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (OLD version: 5.5) [Archived Discussions] SuperSleeper 1,109 1,649,199 08-25-2015, 07:10 PM
  New ResScan Version 5.4.1 - updated June 19, 2015 [old version] SuperSleeper 3 9,323 07-21-2015, 03:58 PM
Last Post: spursfan1965
Idea Updates to SleepyHead [May 2015] SuperSleeper 21 7,364 06-26-2015, 04:45 PM
Last Post: Mark Douglas
Arrow EncoreBasic 2.4.8.0 CPAP Reporting Software [Archived read-only thread] EncoreBasic User 142 88,591 02-18-2015, 11:29 AM
Last Post: on the virge

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.