Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Archived SH Discussions [Q&A Thread from Jun-2014 thru Aug 2015]
RE: SleepyHead Software - Beginner's Guide, Questions, Answers & Discussion
I get that on my overview also. I right click in the AHI graph and the missing day appears. (Using OpenGL)
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Thanks Alan... that works for me too.
(07-10-2015, 05:12 AM)AlanE Wrote: I get that on my overview also. I right click in the AHI graph and the missing day appears. (Using OpenGL)

Works for me too. Never paid much attention to it before, since I rarely look at my overview.

Admin Note:
PaytonA passed away in September 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
(06-29-2015, 05:02 AM)quiescence at last Wrote: I have a PRS1 as well, and I sometimes get weird results:

One OA over the top of another - [I was breathing throughout, but at more than 80 percent reduction from the peak.]

An OA that includes a cycle of breathing -

A CA that includes a cycle of breathing -

BUT - what actually matters is effect on oxygen, pulse, and sleep - see here a string of apneas and the effect on oxygen (minimal) and pulse (minimal). Not like the desats, pulse climbing, adrenalin pumping gasp-y awakening without treatment.

Good luck,

QAL

Thank you for the detailed response and examples.
So the problem is not just with my father's machine.
(I had also noticed sometimes multiple apnea events overlapping.)

I am not so fortunate as to have an oximeter, so just have to work based on what the CPAP tells me (and given this, I wonder to what extent it is even telling me the right thing).

Does anybody know if it is an error in sleepyhead (and if so, has it been reported as a bug - I did not see it in the bug list, but I might have missed it), or is it an error in the PRS1 in general (i.e. the machine is misidentifying events, or it is correctly identifying them, but not recording when they happen correctly) - in which case has Philips been notified, is there a software update/etc., or the possibility of creating a workaround so that sleepyhead shows things correctly even when the machine gets it wrong?

I've been using the Resmed software and I find it a bit cumbersome. Does this software support the Resmed A10 yet, or will it in the future?
If you mean the ResMed AirSense 10 Autoset, I've been using Sleepyhead quite happily with that machine! I'm on a mac; I think the PC version is even more ready for the ResMed AirSense 10 Autoset.
(07-14-2015, 03:35 PM)BadGoodDeb Wrote: If you mean the ResMed AirSense 10 Autoset, I've been using Sleepyhead quite happily with that machine! I'm on a mac; I think the PC version is even more ready for the ResMed AirSense 10 Autoset.

That's the one, thanks!
(07-09-2015, 09:00 PM)pholynyk Wrote:
(07-05-2015, 08:08 AM)sallym Wrote: ---actually I realize the issue is slightly different--- what the daily statistics show as July 4 show on the graph as July 3 so the graph is a day off--- Huhsign

I believe you are sort of correct. The Overview does not show the most recent day that shows up in the Daily Stats view -- but the date at the bottom is the day after the day the pointer is on in the Overview charts. -- At least that is how it appears to me. I am running the Broken GL version under Linux, and I am wondering if it only happens with Broken GL, or if all versions show the same problem.

I can look into this if it really is a bug - as I believe. More corroborative details would help.

Phil

(07-09-2015, 09:11 PM)sallym Wrote: Phil, I am running the Open GL so I don't think it's just the Broken one that does this. And when I had the original 32-bit version it did not have that kind of lag and I used that for about 3 years. What kind of details would be helpful to you?

(07-10-2015, 05:12 AM)AlanE Wrote: I get that on my overview also. I right click in the AHI graph and the missing day appears. (Using OpenGL)

(07-10-2015, 06:45 AM)sallym Wrote: Thanks Alan... that works for me too.

AH! The right click works for me, too --once! If I select a new date range, it again misses the most recent day, and if I right click, it expands the last visible day. Hitting Escape backs it up a step. I messed around in sort of random fashion, and I never could get it to show the most recent day again... And if I held down the Escape key, it eventually showed me all six months of usage, even though the selected range was two weeks. I think something seriusly weird is going on in the Overview (summary) charts. I will propably dig into it after I finish my current project. For day to day use I'm happy to right click once...
As a new user of a CPAP, I just want to say thank you for this software. It has really helped me understand what my breathing is doing at night. As I am still playing the mask fitting game, I really like to analyze things. Your software really helps. Thank you so much!
AWESOME mate thankyou for the info, for what must have taken hundreds of hours of work/rersearch we really appreciate it!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another OSCAR cannot find data thread - with a twist. Cuppa 63 3,995 03-02-2023, 04:30 AM
Last Post: Cuppa
  OSCAR v1.3.0 is released [old archived thread] Gideon 36 7,518 02-07-2023, 06:58 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Looking for DreamStation 2 samples using 12mm heated tube [thread closed] sawinglogz 6 1,205 01-14-2022, 04:43 PM
Arrow ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (OLD version: 5.5) [Archived Discussions] SuperSleeper 1,109 1,649,211 08-25-2015, 07:10 PM
  New ResScan Version 5.4.1 - updated June 19, 2015 [old version] SuperSleeper 3 9,323 07-21-2015, 03:58 PM
Last Post: spursfan1965
Idea Updates to SleepyHead [May 2015] SuperSleeper 21 7,364 06-26-2015, 04:45 PM
Last Post: Mark Douglas
Arrow EncoreBasic 2.4.8.0 CPAP Reporting Software [Archived read-only thread] EncoreBasic User 142 88,591 02-18-2015, 11:29 AM
Last Post: on the virge

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.