Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Archived SH Discussions [Q&A Thread from Jun-2014 thru Aug 2015]
RE: SleepyHead Software - Beginner's Guide, Questions, Answers & Discussion
What is your AHI when you get the smiley face?

Admin Note:
PaytonA passed away in September 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
My worst since I started tracking was a 2.51 with a 0.90 average for the session. (6h 39m).

Seems I had a graph to begin with, but I was clicking around before I read the "instructions" (typical for me). I just wanted to go back and forth if possible, not a big deal, but thanks for the help.

(08-11-2015, 10:06 AM)PaytonA Wrote: What is your AHI when you get the smiley face?

The smiley face usually means there are no events to report and therefore no pie chart.
if you can't decide then you don't have enough data.
I have events, but maybe they don't meet the minimum threshold? I'll go back to my worse days and see if a pie chart pops up.

(08-11-2015, 11:00 AM)MobileBasset Wrote: The smiley face usually means there are no events to report and therefore no pie chart.

I've only seen the smiley face on days when I get an A.H.I. of zero. If you look in the events tab when this happens you won't see any OA's, CA's, or Hypopneas. You may see user flag 1 or user flag 2 events but these are not counted in the A.H.I.
Ed Seedhouse
VA7SDH

Part cow since February 2018.

Trust your mind less and your brain more.

I have a Fisher & Paykel ICON+ and data for 68 consecutive days of use. I have a MacBook Pro with two partitions. It is set up to give me access to three operating systems. One partition runs Mac OS 10.6.8 and the other OS 10.8.5. The 10.6.8 partition also runs Windows XP in Parallels. I have failed to load data into Sleepyhead in all three OSes.

OS 10.6.8:
* Downloaded and installed Sleepyhead OpenGL
* Created my profile
* Attempted to load in my data multiple times
* Sleepyhead read in the first three days of data, from June 2 through 4

OS 10.8.5:
* Downloaded and installed Sleepyhead OpenGL
* Created my profile
* Attempted to load in my data multiple times.
* Sleepyhead was unable to load in the data at all, and displayed an error message: "Import Problem. Couldn't find any valid Machine Data at /Volumes/FPHCARE." FPHCARE is the name of the USB stick.

After I ejected my USB stick, I put it back into the Icon+ and confirmed that my data is all there on the UI on the APAP itself.

Windows XP running in Parallels on OS 10.6.8:
* Downloaded and installed the 32 bit Windows version of Sleepyhead OpenGL
* Created my profile
* Attempted to load in my data multiple times.
* Sleepyhead read in the first three days of data, from June 2 through 4

After that I tried 32 bit Windows Sleepyhead BrokenGL and it told me that I can use OpenGL and didn't need BrokenGL.

After I ejected my USB stick, I put it back into the Icon+ and confirmed that my data is all there on the UI on the APAP itself.

From the time stamps on this thread, it may be that I need an older version of Sleepyhead.

Can anyone help?

FWIW, I really like the detailed data I could see for June 2-4, and wish I could load in all my data.

Thanks for your help!
I do have 0.0 before it goes to smiley. I think your on to it!!Thanks

(08-11-2015, 01:47 PM)eseedhouse Wrote: I've only seen the smiley face on days when I get an A.H.I. of zero. If you look in the events tab when this happens you won't see any OA's, CA's, or Hypopneas. You may see user flag 1 or user flag 2 events but these are not counted in the A.H.I.

I am new to SleepyHead, but not CPAP. I am trying to download and install SleepyHead, but have not been successful. I have downloaded theWindows 64-bit zip file and unzipped it. None of the files appear to be the application.exe file I need. Where do I go to find it?
It should be "Sleepyhead-OpenGL.exe or Sleepyhead-BrokenGL.exe

Admin Note:
PaytonA passed away in September 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
I have tried both - get error message: MSVCR 120.dll was not found. Reinstall?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another OSCAR cannot find data thread - with a twist. Cuppa 63 3,992 03-02-2023, 04:30 AM
Last Post: Cuppa
  OSCAR v1.3.0 is released [old archived thread] Gideon 36 7,517 02-07-2023, 06:58 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Looking for DreamStation 2 samples using 12mm heated tube [thread closed] sawinglogz 6 1,205 01-14-2022, 04:43 PM
Arrow ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (OLD version: 5.5) [Archived Discussions] SuperSleeper 1,109 1,649,173 08-25-2015, 07:10 PM
  New ResScan Version 5.4.1 - updated June 19, 2015 [old version] SuperSleeper 3 9,319 07-21-2015, 03:58 PM
Last Post: spursfan1965
Idea Updates to SleepyHead [May 2015] SuperSleeper 21 7,364 06-26-2015, 04:45 PM
Last Post: Mark Douglas
Arrow EncoreBasic 2.4.8.0 CPAP Reporting Software [Archived read-only thread] EncoreBasic User 142 88,591 02-18-2015, 11:29 AM
Last Post: on the virge

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.