Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Problems running Sleepyhead or Resmed software
Problems running Sleepyhead or Resmed software
I cannot get either of these software programs to run on my laptop! Both of them show up, I click the file, the computer asks if I am sure, then nothing. I'm wondering if some setting is preventing them from running.
Anyone have any ideas what to try?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Problems running Sleepyhead or Resmed software
What operating system are you using?

Post Reply Post Reply
If you're using Windows, try this: Right click on the shortcut icon, and select "Run as Administrator." After the first time it should behave ok.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Seawind36,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
I don't use the Data-management software, but hang in there for more suggestions and best of luck to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm using Windows 7 and running it as admin didn't help.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-03-2014, 01:56 PM)Seawind36 Wrote: I'm using Windows 7 and running it as admin didn't help.

Did you just install the software? Did you shut down and restart the computer following the install? If not, try that.
Post Reply Post Reply
Or have you installed the programs yet? Maybe you've just downloaded them and can't get them to install?

Here's the other deal... Viruses and Anti-Virus programs can keep you from being able to install software.

So check your machine for viruses. Clean? Great, disable your anti-virus program and try to "run as administrator."
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 62 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 330 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Software support for the Astral 150? Peashee888 10 588 02-18-2024, 10:34 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Software/app for Lowenstein Prisma SmartPlus w/o NHS knowing Ploppy 3 961 12-21-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Ploppy
  PC Software RchiAiki 13 1,153 12-20-2023, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Need urgent Software for Yuwell YH-580 WilliamVasquez 12 4,069 12-19-2023, 01:08 AM
Last Post: VankoGo
  Software to read edf file from in lab study? lisaistired 3 647 12-02-2023, 01:26 AM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.