Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Archived SH Discussions [Q&A Thread from Sep-2011 thru May 2014]
RE: SleepyHead CPAP Reporting Software - JediMark
I get same results in Win 7 SP1 64bit and Win XP SP1 modes, just happened to leave it in XP after a compatibility test (you probably are aware of MicroSoft’s penchant for proposing solutions to software they don’t recognize). Have reported concern in bug report at Source Forge – no response yet. Note screens from SH in attachment.[attachment=112]
I am all too aware of Microsoft's many issues!! LOL. I cannot read your images, for some reason. Are these images (if I could see them) what you do get from the 4 files which imported?
Breathing keeps you alive. And PAP helps keep you breathing!
It is a .pdf file. For some reason, it kept locking up my pdf viewer. I had to 'save link as' and view it outside the browser.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

(04-14-2012, 12:55 PM)JumpStart Wrote: I am all too aware of Microsoft's many issues!! LOL. I cannot read your images, for some reason. Are these images (if I could see them) what you do get from the 4 files which imported?
not a windows problem, i see them fine. it opens in a pdf reader. there is a free adobe pdf reader.
First Diagnosed July 1990

MSgt (E-7) USAF (Medic)
Retired 1968-1990
(04-14-2012, 01:00 PM)greatunclebill Wrote:
(04-14-2012, 12:55 PM)JumpStart Wrote: I am all too aware of Microsoft's many issues!! LOL. I cannot read your images, for some reason. Are these images (if I could see them) what you do get from the 4 files which imported?
not a windows problem, i see them fine. it opens in a pdf reader. there is a free adobe pdf reader.

Never said it was a windows problem. If you read my earlier post, and the immediately preceding post to which I was replying, you will note that the issue being discussed was regarding the use of a compatibility mode in windows - not the images at all. And since I have Acrobat 9, I don't need the reader.

(04-14-2012, 12:57 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: It is a .pdf file. For some reason, it kept locking up my pdf viewer. I had to 'save link as' and view it outside the browser.

Thanks, Paula02. It not only refused to open in a browser tab, it wouldn't even show that it had a valid source. Your method, however, worked.

(04-14-2012, 06:46 PM)JumpStart Wrote:
(04-14-2012, 12:57 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: It is a .pdf file. For some reason, it kept locking up my pdf viewer. I had to 'save link as' and view it outside the browser.

Thanks, Paula02. It not only refused to open in a browser tab, it wouldn't even show that it had a valid source. Your method, however, worked.

i have adobe reader 9 on win vista with explorer 8 and it opens fine, just by clicking the link. i haven't tried it on windows 7.
First Diagnosed July 1990

MSgt (E-7) USAF (Medic)
Retired 1968-1990
JumpStart, do you use PDF Viewer?

GUB - I don't use Adobe to view pdf files anymore. I use PDF Viewer and its addon for Firefox.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

(04-14-2012, 08:12 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: JumpStart, do you use PDF Viewer?

Haven't tried it recently. Usually just use Acrobat 9 Pro. Last Monday, the DC jack on my laptop broke, and I took it to be fixed. Still haven't gotten it back. Using an old Vista notebook to limp around until its return. Do you like the add-on vs adobe's stuff? I do use Firefox.

When you did see the images and noted that only 4 pieces of data from 159 files were imported, did that give you insight as to what I might do differently to successfully use JediMark's potentially useful SleepyHead SW to view my PRS1 compliance data?

Three forums and a bug report have yet to yield advice from SH users who have experienced my concern and found a successful solution.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another OSCAR cannot find data thread - with a twist. Cuppa 63 4,111 03-02-2023, 04:30 AM
Last Post: Cuppa
  OSCAR v1.3.0 is released [old archived thread] Gideon 36 7,589 02-07-2023, 06:58 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Looking for DreamStation 2 samples using 12mm heated tube [thread closed] sawinglogz 6 1,234 01-14-2022, 04:43 PM
Arrow ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (OLD version: 5.5) [Archived Discussions] SuperSleeper 1,109 1,650,773 08-25-2015, 07:10 PM
Information Archived SH Discussions [Q&A Thread from Jun-2014 thru Aug 2015] SuperSleeper 542 156,236 08-21-2015, 01:27 PM
Arrow EncoreBasic 2.4.8.0 CPAP Reporting Software [Archived read-only thread] EncoreBasic User 142 88,872 02-18-2015, 11:29 AM
Last Post: on the virge
  ResScan SW thread 2 -- runs on 64 bit OS? justMongo 6 3,385 05-18-2014, 11:07 PM
Last Post: herbm

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.