Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Archived SH Discussions [Q&A Thread from Sep-2011 thru May 2014]
RE: SleepyHead CPAP Reporting Software - JediMark
(01-14-2013, 01:14 AM)metta123 Wrote: Hi,
(This is my first post on ApneaBoard...what a great resource!)

Greetings and welcome.

Quote:I uploaded the data successfully but got some very strange results. Last night's AHI=16609.12 (the machine says 0% AHI).

I hope that's a glitch or a typo or something. Otherwise you probably wouldn't be breathing at all during your sleep. Ouch!
Reformat the card then put it back in the machine. Wait a few minutes then take it out and try again. You may lose some detailed data (don't think so on the PRS1) so back it up on your computer first.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

(01-14-2013, 01:14 AM)metta123 Wrote: I'm using a brand new Respironics System One BiPAP Auto Bi-Flex, shipped in December. I looked on the bottom for 550 or 560 version (per software download instructions) and the closest thing to that is 760. I applied the patch and am running SleepyHead v0.9.2.

Model 560 is the Series 60 APAP.
Model 760 is the Series 60 auto BiPAP.

A patch was recently applied to SleepyHead to get it to work with these newer Series 60 machines. It could be that the patch works with the APAP but not with the auto BiPAP and that is why you're getting garbage from SleepyHead.

Send a PM (personal message) to dcgrafix and ask if he can help you out. He knows a lot more about these Series 60 machines than I do, and he can probably help you get a valid reading of the data created by your machine.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
If I look about 30 days back on the "Usage" bar graph, one day is double the actual usage, the two previous are correct and then every day before that is also doubled. The "Session Times" graph is correct and shows correct usage times when I hover the cursor over the individual days. The averages on the home page are incorrect and seem to be calculated based on the incorrect data shown on the "Usage" graph.

This problem is not coming from my PAP or SD card because my AutoSet shows usage averages correctly and everything is showing up correctly on ResScan.

I just noticed this, but am not sure how long it has been that way because I usually just use SleepyHead to look at detailed daily data and then look at the averages when I download to ResScan.

I'm guessing this is some kind of importing error.

Does anyone else have this glitch?

Glitches like this have been reported. Make sure your PAP machine is set to the correct time. Same for your computer. Also check that you have the correct time zone selected in SleepyHead. I'm not sure that any of these might make a difference, but it's worth checking.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
(No "Overview" screen)

Newbie here, just installed SleepyHead v0.9.1.
Loaded 10 days worth of data from SD card.
I can see "Statistics", "Daily", and "Help Browser", but no "Overview" (Statistics screen remains in view)

32 bit Windows Vista Home Premium, & VGA Graphics.

Re-downloaded & re-installed... same.

Help,
Muddi
(01-15-2013, 10:39 AM)jgjones1972 Wrote: Does anyone else have this glitch?

Only people with S9's.

According to Mark, it's a problem with how the data is imported and then converted to Epoch time, he said he may have to do a complete re-write for the import function to work correctly with the ResMed S9 series, it doesn't happen for the other supported machines.

I hope that someday SleepyHead won't always be BETA software, until then I use both applications, one for simplicity and one for accuracy.

Ren
(01-15-2013, 06:33 PM)Muddi Aire Wrote: (No "Overview" screen)

I can see "Statistics", "Daily", and "Help Browser", but no "Overview" (Statistics screen remains in view)

Hi Muddi! Welcome

There's an update for SleepyHead to v0.92-1.

To update, when you start the application you have to right-click and select "Run as Administrator" and then go to Help and select "Check for Updates" and it will update.

I think there's also an update for PRS1 devices too, I don't own one so I'm not 100% sure.

Try a PM to DCGrafix, he should be able to point you to the additional update if it is needed for your device.

Sleep-well

Ren

32 bit Windows Vista Home Premium, & VGA Graphics.

Re-downloaded & re-installed... same.

Help,
Muddi

Hi Muddi Aire
I have been away from the forum for a bit having issues with chronic back pain but will check these posts later tomorrow.

If SleepyHead isn't working for you I may be able to help you until a patch is released if that is the problem.

Check your PM (personal messages) & I will try to help you with your System One RemStar Pro with C-Flex+ (450P)

I just checked my version of SleepyHead & it is v0.9.2

Here is a link to the patch I used.
And as TheWerkz said you may need to right-click and select "Run as Administrator"

SleepyHead EXE Fix to work with 60 Series
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/104178268/Sleep...Series.zip

It is an exe replacement file to overwrite the original exe for SleepyHead.
You should find it on your computer in a folder like "C:\Program Files (x86)\SleepyHead\SleepyHead.exe"

If you can't find it this way you can right click on the SleepyHead shortcut on your desktop or start menue & choose Properties & from that window click on Open File Location in the bottom left & it will open the folder you need.

I zipped the file so you can open it in windows but again right-click and select "Run as Administrator & extract, or drag & drop it into the folder that contains the original exe & say yes to over write it.

Hope this helps Let me know
Dan

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another OSCAR cannot find data thread - with a twist. Cuppa 63 3,951 03-02-2023, 04:30 AM
Last Post: Cuppa
  OSCAR v1.3.0 is released [old archived thread] Gideon 36 7,482 02-07-2023, 06:58 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Looking for DreamStation 2 samples using 12mm heated tube [thread closed] sawinglogz 6 1,199 01-14-2022, 04:43 PM
Arrow ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (OLD version: 5.5) [Archived Discussions] SuperSleeper 1,109 1,646,897 08-25-2015, 07:10 PM
Information Archived SH Discussions [Q&A Thread from Jun-2014 thru Aug 2015] SuperSleeper 542 154,424 08-21-2015, 01:27 PM
Arrow EncoreBasic 2.4.8.0 CPAP Reporting Software [Archived read-only thread] EncoreBasic User 142 88,384 02-18-2015, 11:29 AM
Last Post: on the virge
  ResScan SW thread 2 -- runs on 64 bit OS? justMongo 6 3,361 05-18-2014, 11:07 PM
Last Post: herbm

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.