Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Archived SH Discussions [Q&A Thread from Sep-2011 thru May 2014]
RE: SleepyHead CPAP Reporting Software - JediMark
(01-15-2013, 06:33 PM)Muddi Aire Wrote: (No "Overview" screen)

Newbie here, just installed SleepyHead v0.9.1.
Loaded 10 days worth of data from SD card.
I can see "Statistics", "Daily", and "Help Browser", but no "Overview" (Statistics screen remains in view)

I am wondering if it is a video graphics problem on the computer especially if you are getting the same symptom when viewing the PM with your web browser.
is this the only application you have seen the symptom?
If you get this symptom when using SleppyHead try doing it again after restarting your computer go back to the overview screen in SleepyHead & if it doesn't update again try opening any other application & see it does the same thing.
If it does it may be a problem with SleppyHead it self or a video driver graphics problem & may need to tweak your video settings or update the driver.
Do you know what your graphic settings are as far as screen resolution?

When I see Just VGA Graphics from your computer it suggests that it may only be loaded with a generic driver.
Can you tell me more about your computer, is it a laptop or desktop, is it new or have you installed or updated the operating system?

If you only see VGA Graphics when viewing your video system it is a red flag! It will work but not great for some situations & it is a typical side effect.

Let me know & we can go from there.
Dan
(01-16-2013, 01:52 AM)TheWerkz Wrote: Hi Muddi! Welcome

There's an update for SleepyHead to v0.92-1.

To update, when you start the application you have to right-click and select "Run as Administrator" and then go to Help and select "Check for Updates" and it will update.

I think there's also an update for PRS1 devices too, I don't own one so I'm not 100% sure.

Try a PM to DCGrafix, he should be able to point you to the additional update if it is needed for your device.

Sleep-well

Ren

Thank you! I've been trying to update Sleepyhead forever! I'm sure someone mentioned this before, but I've always missed it. Now I have the current version. Yeah!Thanks

To sleep; perchance to dream...
[Image: resmedforher.gif]
[Image: Sleepwellpink1_zps36e39dba.gif]
(01-15-2013, 10:39 AM)jgjones1972 Wrote: If I look about 30 days back on the "Usage" bar graph, one day is double the actual usage, the two previous are correct and then every day before that is also doubled. The "Session Times" graph is correct and shows correct usage times when I hover the cursor over the individual days. The averages on the home page are incorrect and seem to be calculated based on the incorrect data shown on the "Usage" graph.

This problem is not coming from my PAP or SD card because my AutoSet shows usage averages correctly and everything is showing up correctly on ResScan.

I just noticed this, but am not sure how long it has been that way because I usually just use SleepyHead to look at detailed daily data and then look at the averages when I download to ResScan.

I'm guessing this is some kind of importing error.

Does anyone else have this glitch?

I do! I have some old usage data that I am sure was correct at first, because I checked it every week and I was also charting my usage by hand, as ResScan was giving me dicey stats because of my sleep schedule. Now I'm looking at some days from way back when which are showing 17 hours of sleep. I wish, LOL. But my recent data is right on.

I did change my clock because I am a night person - maybe that's when the old data went south. Huh

To sleep; perchance to dream...
[Image: resmedforher.gif]
[Image: Sleepwellpink1_zps36e39dba.gif]
Newbie here, just installed SleepyHead v0.9.1.......

Update:
Now using SleepyHead v0.9.2-3 Beta (with EXE Fix to work with 60 Series) and have same problem.

I now have SH working fine on an old laptop, so I'm happy and amazed at the presented data & graphics....

Muddi
Newbie here, just installed SleepyHead v0.9.1.......

I tried to attached a screen shot of what I'm seeing:
[attachment=339]

Muddi
(01-16-2013, 01:41 AM)TheWerkz Wrote: According to Mark, it's a problem with how the data is imported and

Has Mark been communicating this info on the SourceForge site?

We haven't heard from him here at Apnea Board in months.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
(01-17-2013, 09:37 PM)Sleepster Wrote:
(01-16-2013, 01:41 AM)TheWerkz Wrote: According to Mark, it's a problem with how the data is imported and

Has Mark been communicating this info on the SourceForge site?

We haven't heard from him here at Apnea Board in months.

Yes on his SourceForge tickets he's made it known he's aware of the ResMed import problem, I believe he's fixed it for the Mac version that's already available but, the PC version isn't ready yet, from what I've read, the S9 data gets converted to Epoch time, then it's converted to number of milliseconds since 1970, but, either DST or possibly timezone's cause SH to create multiple sessions from this miscalculation.

He just bought a Mac recently and today he posted on his blog he's writing code again for the first time in a year, trying to squish a couple of bugs on the Mac version of SH.

He sounds like he's really on the mend (in his blog posts) so hopefully we'll have some updates soon.

(01-17-2013, 05:25 AM)renatae Wrote: To sleep; perchance to dream

After seeing your tag line enough it makes me want to watch the Twilight Zone, episode #9 (Perchance to Dream)
"They say a dream takes only a second or so, and yet in that second a man can life a lifetime. He can suffer and die, and who's to say which is the greater reality: the one we know or the one in dreams, between heaven, the, sky, the earth... in the Twilight Zone" - Rod Serling
Offtopic
OK, I'm confused.

I went out to SourceForge tonight and it said that the latest version of sleepyhead to download is SleepyHead-0.9.1-beta-win32 and the site says it was last updated 4 days ago. That being said I see thread referencing version 0.9.2. What is the correct version?
Perhaps the patch (necessary for PRS1 Series 60 users) updates SH to v0.9.2, or something like that.

As far as I know, there are no upgrades available that will make any difference for your ResMed machine.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another OSCAR cannot find data thread - with a twist. Cuppa 63 3,995 03-02-2023, 04:30 AM
Last Post: Cuppa
  OSCAR v1.3.0 is released [old archived thread] Gideon 36 7,518 02-07-2023, 06:58 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Looking for DreamStation 2 samples using 12mm heated tube [thread closed] sawinglogz 6 1,205 01-14-2022, 04:43 PM
Arrow ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (OLD version: 5.5) [Archived Discussions] SuperSleeper 1,109 1,649,206 08-25-2015, 07:10 PM
Information Archived SH Discussions [Q&A Thread from Jun-2014 thru Aug 2015] SuperSleeper 542 155,171 08-21-2015, 01:27 PM
Arrow EncoreBasic 2.4.8.0 CPAP Reporting Software [Archived read-only thread] EncoreBasic User 142 88,591 02-18-2015, 11:29 AM
Last Post: on the virge
  ResScan SW thread 2 -- runs on 64 bit OS? justMongo 6 3,372 05-18-2014, 11:07 PM
Last Post: herbm

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.