Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Archived SH Discussions [Q&A Thread from Sep-2011 thru May 2014]
RE: SleepyHead CPAP Reporting Software - JediMark
Regular Joe, you might try running Windows XP in safe mode.

If you don't care about losing your old data you could delete your entire profile, but that's pretty drastic.

If you had a PRS1 you could do that no problem as all the data is still on the SD card. ResMed machines delete details off the card after, I think, seven days.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
(02-24-2013, 08:32 PM)rodjenks Wrote: Thanks

Very much appreciate your efforts and making this publicly available
I could not get ResScan to reqad data from my SD card but this did it first time !!!

Your profile says you have a Respironics machine. ResScan is only for ResMed machines. That's why you could not get any data using it.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

(02-24-2013, 08:32 PM)rodjenks Wrote: Thanks

Very much appreciate your efforts and making this publicly available
I could not get ResScan to reqad data from my SD card but this did it first time !!!
what Paula said. what model is your machine
take the water tank to avoid any damage to your machine
turn machine upside down ... model number shown on the label
if 560 something ... you need to install the patch with SleepyHead to read the data from the SD card
otherwise the patch is not needed for the 550

Sleepster, that doesn't work either. It's odd. Has to be a bug. I have the day I want to delete selected and I try to delete it. Nothing happens until I move the mouse then SH immediately crashes and windows wants to shut it down. Even tried to uninstall SH. SH still stores your data in a data file that isn't removed. When you reinstall SH it reads this data log. I even went into the datalog file and deleted all the entries with 2/16/2014 as the date. Open SH and 2/16/2014 still shows up in my daily data in SH. There has to be a way. Do you know how to contact the author?
Mark Watkins (JediMark) can be contacted at the SleepyHead SourceForge website. If you report the bug there someone may be able to help you.

Evidently that data is stored somewhere else on the hard drive. Someone there at SourceForge may be able to tell you where. I know that in the past when Mark used to frequent Apnea Board and I reported a bug his response was to point out that WinXP is a pretty old operating system. He suggested I upgrade to Win7 and see if the bug went away. Smile

I'm using a Win7 laptop right now, but haven't installed SH on it yet. I download my data now only about once a month or so, and I still do it on my old WinXP laptop.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
sleeplyhead software
hi,
Love sleepyhead software, been useing now three weeks. Some of my data missing after three weeks two Friday in a row. Calender and daily show no data. Was there now gone, running version 0.9.3.

Where data is missing next day show longer than normal sleep times. one as long as 21 hrs (I wish).

Encore basic see all days nothing missing.

Thanks
Muddpa
RE: sleeplyhead software
Hi Muddpa,
WELCOME! to the forum.
I don't use software but hang in there and someone will be able to help you soon.
Best of luck to you with CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Request for help SleepyHead CPAP Reporting Software - JediMark
Dear Members

I have been using Philips Respironics System One RemStar Auto with A-Flex (551P). I need help in interpreting results that I have captured through sleepy head software as I dont know how to interpret them . Your help is highly appreciated

Details Most Recent Last 7 Days Last 30 Days Last 6 months Last Year
AHI 1.64 1.35 1.33 0.72 0.69
RERA Index 0.13 0.15 0.15 0.31 0.31
Flow Limit Index 1.01 0.81 0.74 0.67 0.72
Hours per Night 07:55 09:00 08:30 08:25 07:56
Average Pressure 7.20 6.62 7.20 9.78 9.90
95% Pressure 9.00 10.00 11.00 15.20 15.00
Average Total Leaks 16.84 16.23 18.15 24.85 26.43
95% Total Leaks 21.66 23.00 28.00 39.00 42.00
Thanks
john
RE: Request for help SleepyHead CPAP Reporting Software - JediMark
Hi John welcome to the board
you might find SleepyHead glossary of some help http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/sl...ossary#AHI

this from PRS1 manual which is available via email (see section three) http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual

Therapy hours - The device is capable of recognizing the difference between the time the patient is actually receiving therapy and the time when the blower is simply running. This screen displays the average amount of time the patient is actually receiving therapy on the device over a 7 day and 30 day time frame (provided the device has at least 7 or 30 days of data respectively). If the device has only 5 days of data to use for the calculation, the 5 day average value will be seen under the 7 day display.

• Blower hours - This screen displays the number of hours that the blower has been active over the life of the device.

• Days > 4 - This screen displays the cumulative number of device therapy sessions that exceeded 4 hours over a 7 day and 30 day time frame.

• Large leak - During any given night, the device recognizes the percentage of time the patient was experiencing what it deemed to be a large leak. Large leak is defined as the level of leak that is so large, it is no longer possible to determine respiratory events with statistical accuracy. This screen displays the average of these individual nightly values of percentage of time in large leak over a 7 day and 30 day time frame (provided the device has at least 7 or 30 days of data respectively). If the device has only 5 days of data to use for the calculation, the 5 day average value will be seen under the 7 day display.

• AHI - The device accumulates individual Apnea/Hypopnea indices (AHI) for each session the patient used the device. This screen displays the average of these individual nightly AHI values over a 7 day and 30 day time frame (provided the device has at least 7 or 30 days of data respectively). If the device has only 5 days of data to use for the calculation, the 5 day average value will be seen under the 7 day display.

• Periodic Breathing - During any given night, the device recognizes the percentage of time the patient was experiencing periodic breathing. This screen displays the average of these individual nightly values of periodic breathing over a 7 day and 30 day time frame (provided the device has at least 7 or 30 days of data respectively). If the device has only 5 days of data to use for the calculation, the 5 day average value will be seen under the 7 day display.

• 90% Pressure - During any given night, the device recognizes the 90% Pressure achieved by the Auto Algorithm. 90% Pressure is defined as the pressure at which the device spent 90% of the session time at or below. For example, if the device recognized airflow for 10 hours, and 9 hours were spent at or below 11 cm H2O, and 1 hour was spent above 11 cm H2O, then the 90% Pressure would be 11 cm H2O. This screen displays the average of these individual nightly values of 90% Pressure over a 7 day and 30 day time frame (provided the device has at least 7 or 30 days of data respectively). If the device has only 5 days of data to use for the calculation, the 5 day average value will be seen under the 7 day display. This screen only displays in Auto-CPAP therapy.

PRS1 setup instructions and video http://www.apneaboard.com/pr-system-one-...structions

Thanks Zonk. Any quick help on how I have been doing. I was over weight when I started and now reduced by 15 kilos. so curious if my sleep problem is improving? I will also look at the links

Really appreciate your help

Thanks
John

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another OSCAR cannot find data thread - with a twist. Cuppa 63 3,996 03-02-2023, 04:30 AM
Last Post: Cuppa
  OSCAR v1.3.0 is released [old archived thread] Gideon 36 7,522 02-07-2023, 06:58 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Looking for DreamStation 2 samples using 12mm heated tube [thread closed] sawinglogz 6 1,207 01-14-2022, 04:43 PM
Arrow ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (OLD version: 5.5) [Archived Discussions] SuperSleeper 1,109 1,649,291 08-25-2015, 07:10 PM
Information Archived SH Discussions [Q&A Thread from Jun-2014 thru Aug 2015] SuperSleeper 542 155,211 08-21-2015, 01:27 PM
Arrow EncoreBasic 2.4.8.0 CPAP Reporting Software [Archived read-only thread] EncoreBasic User 142 88,598 02-18-2015, 11:29 AM
Last Post: on the virge
  ResScan SW thread 2 -- runs on 64 bit OS? justMongo 6 3,372 05-18-2014, 11:07 PM
Last Post: herbm

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.