Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Archived SH Discussions [Q&A Thread from Sep-2011 thru May 2014]
RE: SleepyHead CPAP Reporting Software - JediMark
(07-29-2012, 08:26 AM)jfmusil Wrote: I have a Respironics 560P maching so it may not be supported.

Definitely not supported yet, although Mark is working on it.

If you have a Windows computer you can use the proprietary software. You can also try Onkor, a web-based vewer on the internet.
(07-29-2012, 09:34 AM)JJJ Wrote:
(07-29-2012, 08:26 AM)jfmusil Wrote: I have a Respironics 560P maching so it may not be supported.

If you have a Windows computer you can use the proprietary software. You can also try Onkor, a web-based vewer on the internet.
Onkor designed for PRS1 prior to the 60 series which SH based on
http://www.onkor.net/

I have a Respironics Bipap Atuo Bi-Flex 750P. I downloaded the latest version of SleepHead software and installed it on my desktop and laptop computers and let both update to the latest version (0.9.2-1). Both computers use window's xp pro. During the upload process both computers crashed during the uploading of the data from the sd card. They go through the upload once (100%) and always crash on the second upload. Does anyone know what is wrong? I tried uploading from the sd card and also copied the sd card to the computer's hard drive and uploaded the data from the hard drive; the same thing happened (did this on both computers).
(08-04-2012, 10:03 AM)William_Thrasher Wrote: I have a Respironics Bipap Atuo Bi-Flex 750P. I downloaded the latest version of SleepHead software and installed it on my desktop and laptop computers and let both update to the latest version (0.9.2-1). Both computers use window's xp pro. During the upload process both computers crashed during the uploading of the data from the sd card. They go through the upload once (100%) and always crash on the second upload. Does anyone know what is wrong? I tried uploading from the sd card and also copied the sd card to the computer's hard drive and uploaded the data from the hard drive; the same thing happened (did this on both computers).

Welcome to the forum!!! We are glad you joined us!!! Welcome

Not sure as to fix the issue you are having though. Dont-know
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
(08-04-2012, 10:03 AM)William_Thrasher Wrote: I have a Respironics Bipap Atuo Bi-Flex 750P.

I'm also using XP Pro and v0.9.2-1 but have the model 650P. I don't know why you're having the problems you're having. I've never heard of SleepyHead behaving so badly as to crash the computer. You can report the bug at the SleepyHead SourceForge page.

I've talked to the author before about an issue with XP and he recommended an upgrade to a more modern OS.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
(07-29-2012, 03:52 PM)zonk Wrote:
(07-29-2012, 09:34 AM)JJJ Wrote:

Onkor designed for PRS1 prior to the 60 series which SH based on
<<See his post, I can't post links 'cause I'm a newbie to the forum>>

I also have a 60 Series PRS1 (DS560S) and agree with previous comments that it's data format must be just different enough that EncoreViewer and SleepyHead can't read it. EncorePro will, so your doctor can see it... Eat-popcorn
I also tried uploading some of my data to OnKor and that was interesting... it could display parts, but not all, of the breathing wave-form. So hopefully the 60 series just added some extra bytes to the repeating headers or something in the .005 files.

Which leads to my main current question as relevant to SleepyHead:
Has anyone yet decoded the PRS1 60-series data-file,
or more specifically what is different about them that gives the various viewers a hard time? I'm willing to attack that problem, just want to ask if that's a useful next step that hasn't been done yet.

If I figure out how to post a picture, I can post a couple pics of 60-series therapy data, i.e. breath waveform from EncorePro & the partial load from OnKor.

(08-04-2012, 10:57 PM)StanMan Wrote: Which leads to my main current question as relevant to SleepyHead:
Has anyone yet decoded the PRS1 60-series data-file,
or more specifically what is different about them that gives the various viewers a hard time? I'm willing to attack that problem, just want to ask if that's a useful next step that hasn't been done yet.

Before you spend time on the problem you should contact Mark Watkins (JediMark). He may have already solved the problem. If he hasn't, then I'm sure he'd welcome the help.
(08-04-2012, 11:43 PM)JJJ Wrote:
(08-04-2012, 10:57 PM)StanMan Wrote: Has anyone yet decoded the PRS1 60-series data-file,

Before you spend time on the problem you should contact Mark Watkins (JediMark). He may have already solved the problem. If he hasn't, then I'm sure he'd welcome the help.

Agreed, and to do so I simultaneoulsy left a comment to that effect via SleepyHead's bug tracker, where Mark had replied about the 60 series "they changed the format on us." I wasn't sure the best/other ways to ask&offer that to Mark.

However, I also still ask the community at large, if anyone has cracked the 60-series format nut. Not fair to expect Mark to do all the work.
I believe Mark already has decoded the data, he just hasn't had time to release a new version of the software yet. He's been tied up with real world issues.
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Mark,
How can it used in F&P ICON Auto ?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another OSCAR cannot find data thread - with a twist. Cuppa 63 3,992 03-02-2023, 04:30 AM
Last Post: Cuppa
  OSCAR v1.3.0 is released [old archived thread] Gideon 36 7,517 02-07-2023, 06:58 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Looking for DreamStation 2 samples using 12mm heated tube [thread closed] sawinglogz 6 1,205 01-14-2022, 04:43 PM
Arrow ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (OLD version: 5.5) [Archived Discussions] SuperSleeper 1,109 1,649,177 08-25-2015, 07:10 PM
Information Archived SH Discussions [Q&A Thread from Jun-2014 thru Aug 2015] SuperSleeper 542 155,165 08-21-2015, 01:27 PM
Arrow EncoreBasic 2.4.8.0 CPAP Reporting Software [Archived read-only thread] EncoreBasic User 142 88,591 02-18-2015, 11:29 AM
Last Post: on the virge
  ResScan SW thread 2 -- runs on 64 bit OS? justMongo 6 3,372 05-18-2014, 11:07 PM
Last Post: herbm

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.