Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Archived SH Discussions [Q&A Thread from Sep-2011 thru May 2014]
RE: SleepyHead CPAP Reporting Software - JediMark
(02-28-2013, 06:15 AM)johnabrahambio Wrote: Thanks Zonk. Any quick help on how I have been doing. I was over weight when I started and now reduced by 15 kilos. so curious if my sleep problem is improving? I will also look at the links

Really appreciate your help

Thanks
John
congrats on the weight loss
how do you feel, numbers looking good
AHI well below the recommended 5, get good tick too [Image: tick.gif]

95% pressure/leak means you were at or below that number for 95% of the time
leak under control. your machine reports total leak (mask vents leak plus excess leak)

Zonk,

Thanks for your kind reply and encouraging words.

I have couple of clarifications
The AHI is 1.64 now as against .69. So should AHI should be going up or down?
Looking at Pressure, am i using less pressure now as compared to earlier?

I could not understand on what you have indicated on 95% pressure/leak. Please be kind enough to explain and point me to any document that explains all sleepy data numbers

Regards
John
my AHI is different very night, a bit up or down is nothing to worry about
the 95% pressure is lower as well leak lower too
also the weight loss might have some effect

95% pressure means you were at or below that number for 95% of the time
for example if machine set at 5 - 15 and 95% pressure 9
means pressure was at or below 9 for 95% of the time (between minimum set pressure 5 and 95% pressure 9) for 95% of the time
the same apply to leak
SleepyHead pressure graph shows pressure ups and down during the night
hours per night over 7 hours is excellent Sleep-well

Edit: your machine report total leak [intentional leak (mask vents leak) plus unintentional leak (mask and mouth leak)]
for example if 95% total leak 30 L/m and your mask vents leak 20 L/m
the 95% unintentional leak 10 L/m (30-20=10) means leak was at or below 10 for 95% of the time
Zonk

Thanks for your explanation. I understand now.

As requested can you also point where I can understand in detail sleepyhead data of my autoCPAP

Regards
john
(03-01-2013, 02:47 AM)johnabrahambio Wrote: Zonk

Thanks for your explanation. I understand now.

As requested can you also point where I can understand in detail sleepyhead data of my autoCPAP

Regards
john
see post #330 for SleepyHead glossary, PRS1 manual, and PRS1 video setup links

PR System One http://respironicsremstars.respironics.com/

RE: sleeplyhead software
(02-27-2013, 02:56 PM)Muddpa Wrote: hi,
Love sleepyhead software, been useing now three weeks. Some of my data missing after three weeks two Friday in a row. Calender and daily show no data. Was there now gone, running version 0.9.3.

Where data is missing next day show longer than normal sleep times. one as long as 21 hrs (I wish).

Encore basic see all days nothing missing.

Thanks
Muddpa

The only thing I can think of is to scroll down to below the pie chart on the Daily tab. Make sure the time span is correct and that, if more than one, that they are not off.

Also, unless you have difficultly seeing yourself type, there is no need to change the font and text size of your posts.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Newbie here; can someone give me a link for using the SleepyHead software with an F&P Icon AAN-HT. downloaded the software, but when I go to import a file, select the root of the USB stick, K:, I get a "fail to find data" message. I'm using version 0.9.2, the update download to 0.9.2-1 fails to load for me. when I look at the stick in Explorer there is a FPHCARE folder with a subdirectory of Icon that has a 23183256 subdirectory and in it there are files like FLW000.FPH, FLW0001.FPH . . . but they are all dated back in 2007. are the data files hidden. there was data on there yesterday when i went to doctor and he downloaded it using his software.
TIA, Dave
Have you verified that SleepyHead supports your machine?

You have to point SleepyHead to the folder that contains the folder that contains the data. Or something like that.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Hi daves677, welcome to Apnea Board
SleepyHead support the Icon but me don,t know much about SleepHead
Just wanted to say hello and point out that the Icon clinical manual is available via email, scroll down to section three (other manuals)
http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual

These videos might be of some help
Icon setup: http://vimeo.com/20560260

Fisher Paykel channel videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/fphealthcare
Zonk, thanks for that info and the links. a wealth of information here.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another OSCAR cannot find data thread - with a twist. Cuppa 63 3,991 03-02-2023, 04:30 AM
Last Post: Cuppa
  OSCAR v1.3.0 is released [old archived thread] Gideon 36 7,516 02-07-2023, 06:58 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Looking for DreamStation 2 samples using 12mm heated tube [thread closed] sawinglogz 6 1,205 01-14-2022, 04:43 PM
Arrow ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (OLD version: 5.5) [Archived Discussions] SuperSleeper 1,109 1,649,111 08-25-2015, 07:10 PM
Information Archived SH Discussions [Q&A Thread from Jun-2014 thru Aug 2015] SuperSleeper 542 155,143 08-21-2015, 01:27 PM
Arrow EncoreBasic 2.4.8.0 CPAP Reporting Software [Archived read-only thread] EncoreBasic User 142 88,587 02-18-2015, 11:29 AM
Last Post: on the virge
  ResScan SW thread 2 -- runs on 64 bit OS? justMongo 6 3,372 05-18-2014, 11:07 PM
Last Post: herbm

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.