Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Archived SH Discussions [Q&A Thread from Sep-2011 thru May 2014]
RE: SleepyHead CPAP Reporting Software - JediMark
Since there are a number of people using this software, I'm guessing I am doing something wrong.

I have tried importing data both directly from the SD card and also from a copy on my hard drive. I have observed the caution about specifying the root directory (the one containing the P-Series folder. Yet I cannot import any data. SleepyHead does however pick up the brand, model and serial of the CPAP. The interface continues to show "No CPAP Machine Data Imported".

Any suggestions?

Regards,
Hi OldNavy and welcome
Have you installed the patch?
You need the patch for 60 series machines

Aha! I found a reference to a patch and installed it. That did the trick. Thanks a million.

Regards,
The links to the 60 Series patches are in the first post of the SleepyHead download thread, here:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...d=98#pid98

This is why when I refer members to SleepyHead, I always link to the above thread rather than the Sourceforge website - because folks go to the Sourceforge site, download the install file and don't realize that they have to replace the .exe file with a patched .exe if they have one of the newer Series 60 machines. By linking to the above post, it has all the info there on how to download and put the patch in place.

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Good morning:
I am trying to install sleepyhead for the PR 560P (system one)

I downloaded and installed the standard version

I download the 'patch' and unzipped it

apparently I'm doing something wrong - can someone elaborate on how you replace the standard .exe file with the patched .exe file in your c:/program files (x86)/sleepyhead/ directory. It's confusing my already confused brain. I scanned thru the posts so if I overlooked more precise details I apoligize in advance.
Also, I'm running winxp if it makes a difference
Thanks
can i just drag and drop the zip folder into the sleepyhead?
(05-08-2013, 09:53 AM)MsDixie Wrote: Good morning:

apparently I'm doing something wrong - can someone elaborate on how you replace the standard .exe file with the patched .exe file in your c:/program files (x86)/sleepyhead/ directory. It's confusing my already confused brain. I scanned thru the posts so if I overlooked more precise details I apoligize in advance.

Just save it to that location and when it prompts you select overwrite existing file
(05-08-2013, 10:15 AM)MsDixie Wrote: can i just drag and drop the zip folder into the sleepyhead?

Extract the zipped file onto your desktop. You'll see the .exe file that way. Then just drag and drop the new .exe file into the sleepyhead folder. It will ask you if you want to overwrite the existing file. Choose "Yep, I wanna do that" (or whatever the option for "yes" is).

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

(05-08-2013, 09:53 AM)MsDixie Wrote: Good morning:

if you unzipped it you should now have the SleepyHead.exe file.
It is that file you need to put in the directory where the original SleepyHead.exe is.
If you just put the zip file there it will not do anything at all.

If you have a short cut for SleepyHead on your desktop to make sure you find the correct SleepyHead.exe you can wright click on the short cut & then left click on Properties from there you want to left click on OPEN FILE LOCATION bottom & it will open the correct file location to drop the patched SleepyHead.exe & you should get (Do you want to over right the file & click yes.
I hope this helps but do ask if you need any clarification.

There is another software that will work with your maching if you have any more trouble installing SleepyHead

Check your PM
Dan

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another OSCAR cannot find data thread - with a twist. Cuppa 63 3,989 03-02-2023, 04:30 AM
Last Post: Cuppa
  OSCAR v1.3.0 is released [old archived thread] Gideon 36 7,516 02-07-2023, 06:58 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Looking for DreamStation 2 samples using 12mm heated tube [thread closed] sawinglogz 6 1,205 01-14-2022, 04:43 PM
Arrow ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (OLD version: 5.5) [Archived Discussions] SuperSleeper 1,109 1,649,076 08-25-2015, 07:10 PM
Information Archived SH Discussions [Q&A Thread from Jun-2014 thru Aug 2015] SuperSleeper 542 155,134 08-21-2015, 01:27 PM
Arrow EncoreBasic 2.4.8.0 CPAP Reporting Software [Archived read-only thread] EncoreBasic User 142 88,579 02-18-2015, 11:29 AM
Last Post: on the virge
  ResScan SW thread 2 -- runs on 64 bit OS? justMongo 6 3,371 05-18-2014, 11:07 PM
Last Post: herbm

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.