Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Archived SH Discussions [Q&A Thread from Sep-2011 thru May 2014]
RE: SleepyHead CPAP Reporting Software - JediMark
I dont see the 'open file location' i have the tabs general, short cut, and compatibility when i open properties.
there is a target and target location under the 'short cut' tab. and at the bottom is a find target button?
I didnt see anything from you in the PM
If i could get the other software name that works with this Id appreciate it. I apparently need a how to install patches for dummies manual Sad
(05-08-2013, 11:08 AM)MsDixie Wrote: I didn't see anything from you in the PM

OK
I will resend it because I don't see it in my sent folder either.

Try again in 2 minutes
Dan
(05-08-2013, 11:23 AM)dcgrafix Wrote:
(05-08-2013, 11:08 AM)MsDixie Wrote: I didn't see anything from you in the PM

OK
I will resend it because I don't see it in my sent folder either.

Try again in 2 minutes
Dan

It should be there now
Let me know if you got it
Dan
I believe I have just become a 'hosehead'

I did it!Thanks
(05-08-2013, 02:09 PM)MsDixie Wrote: I believe I have just become a 'hosehead'

I did it!Thanks

YES!
I think you're right MsDixie!

If we only got club points or air miles for hours of CPAP use per night/week/month/year

Then I could put my mask on one of my dogs to get extra points.She is a Boston Terror that make more noise then any CPAP user & sleeps with her eyes open & follows you with those eyes when you move around.

Crazy
hahaha. I have a Boxer who I believe could benefit from one also ;-)
(05-09-2013, 01:41 AM)dcgrafix Wrote: If we only got club points or air miles for hours of CPAP use per night/week/month/year

We get so much more than that. I have a new life! Smile
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Hi Mark, What I have seen of your software it looks great!

My husband has a Fisher & Paykel SleepStyle HC254, a week old now. My sleep has improved dramatically since he got it but now I want to analyse the reports.

I have downloaded your lastest version 0.9.1, installed that, then as the automatic update failed I went online and downloaded the update, replaced the .exe file as instructed, and attempted to read the usb stick, as per the instructions. But I get an error message "Couldn't find new machine data at location given". It was the drive E:, no directories just the usb stick.

I did also find the 0.9.3 beta version and tried that to no avail. Can you suggest anthing I can do?

I am loading it on a Windows 7 platform, sp1, 64-bit. I can see the 4 .fph files under E:\FPHCARE\HC250\12001900\comp and setup directories.

Thank you
(05-11-2013, 05:53 AM)alpha Wrote: My husband has a Fisher & Paykel SleepStyle HC254, a week old now.
There is some support for F&P Icon but not for other F&P machines
Not sure if you need InfoSmart for SleepStyle series

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another OSCAR cannot find data thread - with a twist. Cuppa 63 4,001 03-02-2023, 04:30 AM
Last Post: Cuppa
  OSCAR v1.3.0 is released [old archived thread] Gideon 36 7,522 02-07-2023, 06:58 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Looking for DreamStation 2 samples using 12mm heated tube [thread closed] sawinglogz 6 1,207 01-14-2022, 04:43 PM
Arrow ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (OLD version: 5.5) [Archived Discussions] SuperSleeper 1,109 1,649,464 08-25-2015, 07:10 PM
Information Archived SH Discussions [Q&A Thread from Jun-2014 thru Aug 2015] SuperSleeper 542 155,251 08-21-2015, 01:27 PM
Arrow EncoreBasic 2.4.8.0 CPAP Reporting Software [Archived read-only thread] EncoreBasic User 142 88,616 02-18-2015, 11:29 AM
Last Post: on the virge
  ResScan SW thread 2 -- runs on 64 bit OS? justMongo 6 3,375 05-18-2014, 11:07 PM
Last Post: herbm

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.