Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Archived SH Discussions [Q&A Thread from Sep-2011 thru May 2014]
RE: SleepyHead CPAP Reporting Software - JediMark
Hi jimgregg, welcome to the forum
What RonWessels said, machines with model numbers below 460 (461 Canada) are not data capable machines
Models numbers 460 and above are data capable machines

System One comparison guide
http://www.healthcare.philips.com/asset....-guide.pdf

RE: SleepyHead CPAP Reporting Software - JediMark [copied from old forum]
(02-22-2012, 11:42 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote:
jedimark Wrote:
archangle,(time=1327011957) Wrote:Right now, update may not work unless you run SleepyHead as administrator. Mark is investigating how to fix this.

Crud I forgot about that.. I'm glad you rememberized me of it.

Sometimes I swear I've got the memory capacity a Commodore Vic20.. I need to find my brain an 16K upgrade cartridge Smile

My first computer. Those were the days!!!!
Downloaded v0.9.3 and installed as administrator on my Win 7 machine (64 bit). When I tried to load files from the memory stick on my P&K Icon Auto+, the program can't see any of the .fph files (which I assume are the data files as they were written last night. Also tried dragging the data files into SleepHead but get no reaction. According to the info at the download site the program now can ready Icon data. Or am I jumping the gun?
(06-07-2013, 09:49 AM)Zorki1c Wrote: Downloaded v0.9.3 and installed as administrator on my Win 7 machine (64 bit). When I tried to load files from the memory stick on my P&K Icon Auto+, the program can't see any of the .fph files (which I assume are the data files as they were written last night. Also tried dragging the data files into SleepHead but get no reaction. According to the info at the download site the program now can ready Icon data. Or am I jumping the gun?

It should work fine with your Icon... are you pointing Sleepyhead at a specific directory on the memory stick or just the root drive letter (E: or whatever).

Drive letter only. :-)
(06-07-2013, 10:23 AM)Vince Waldon Wrote:
(06-07-2013, 09:49 AM)Zorki1c Wrote: Downloaded v0.9.3 and installed as administrator on my Win 7 machine (64 bit). When I tried to load files from the memory stick on my P&K Icon Auto+, the program can't see any of the .fph files (which I assume are the data files as they were written last night. Also tried dragging the data files into SleepHead but get no reaction. According to the info at the download site the program now can ready Icon data. Or am I jumping the gun?

It should work fine with your Icon... are you pointing Sleepyhead at a specific directory on the memory stick or just the root drive letter (E: or whatever).

Drive letter only. :-)

I've decided it may not be sleepyhead's problem. There isn't any info when I tried to read it through the Ikon's menu, either. Maybe the .fph files aren't data files.
After 12 noon there was info on the machine and it was imported into SleepyHead. Now I just have to figure out what it all means.
where is a good place to look on how to interpret the various Sleepy Head info and graphs?
(06-26-2013, 07:08 PM)daves677 Wrote: where is a good place to look on how to interpret the various Sleepy Head info and graphs?
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...sleepyhead
Just checking if anyone else is having problems with importing data. I have been using Sleepyhead for 9 months with no issues, and in the last couple days importing shows missing days. So, using the machine all week, it might show M, W,Th, Sun days of data. The data is on the SD card, but not importing. thoughts?
Hi all! I am a new member to the apnea community. I have been using my CPAP machine for only a couple weeks... No noticeable improvement, but I know that will take time.

I have a ResMed S9 Autoset with H5i humidifier and ClimateLine.

I am using SleepyHead to see all of my data and love it. But I wanted to know if I need to make backups? Every morning or night before I go to bed, I put the SD card into the computer, import the data to SleepyHead, look over it and go on with my business. I am assuming that once my data is imported into SleepyHead, it will all stay there? Or do I need to make backups of the actual SD card?

Thanks!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another OSCAR cannot find data thread - with a twist. Cuppa 63 3,991 03-02-2023, 04:30 AM
Last Post: Cuppa
  OSCAR v1.3.0 is released [old archived thread] Gideon 36 7,516 02-07-2023, 06:58 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Looking for DreamStation 2 samples using 12mm heated tube [thread closed] sawinglogz 6 1,205 01-14-2022, 04:43 PM
Arrow ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (OLD version: 5.5) [Archived Discussions] SuperSleeper 1,109 1,649,126 08-25-2015, 07:10 PM
Information Archived SH Discussions [Q&A Thread from Jun-2014 thru Aug 2015] SuperSleeper 542 155,152 08-21-2015, 01:27 PM
Arrow EncoreBasic 2.4.8.0 CPAP Reporting Software [Archived read-only thread] EncoreBasic User 142 88,590 02-18-2015, 11:29 AM
Last Post: on the virge
  ResScan SW thread 2 -- runs on 64 bit OS? justMongo 6 3,372 05-18-2014, 11:07 PM
Last Post: herbm

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.