Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Archived SH Discussions [Q&A Thread from Sep-2011 thru May 2014]
RE: SleepyHead CPAP Reporting Software - JediMark
(12-23-2013, 10:35 PM)me50 Wrote:
(12-23-2013, 10:09 PM)DOOM_NX Wrote:
(12-23-2013, 07:39 PM)me50 Wrote: If you left the SD card out of your machine, the data will not be put on the card after you put it back in the machine.

Yes, it will. ResScan is able to read the data minus the detailed graphs. SleepyHead can't read anything, not even usage data.

There have been different opinions on this question. All I can say is that I left my card out of the machine one night and the data was never on the SD card.
I believe what DOOM_NX wrote is correct

(12-23-2013, 10:09 PM)DOOM_NX Wrote:
(12-23-2013, 07:39 PM)me50 Wrote: If you left the SD card out of your machine, the data will not be put on the card after you put it back in the machine.

Yes, it will. ResScan is able to read the data minus the detailed graphs. SleepyHead can't read anything, not even usage data.

Guess there was more to the issue with my SD card then because it shows that there was no data on the night I left my card out. Thanks for the info! Helpful to know that mine should have given me the basic data! Hopefully I won't leave my card out again but if I do, I will watch to see if I get the basic data.
Here, take a look at the usage graphs:

[Image: ueot.png]

Some gaps are due to the joining feature of SleepyHead (I tend to sleep when ResMed decides to change the day at noon) and some due to the missing detailed data on the SD card. ResScan graphs shows no gaps, except for the day I didn't use the machine at all.
It also gets the compliance wrong. I'm not 65.57% compliant. I've been using the machine for 60 days. Even according to SleepyHead that doesn't count the missing SD card days, my non-compliant days are 12.
60-12=48
48/60=80%

It should report a compliance of 80%, not 65.57%.

Here's what ResScan reports:

[Image: tjhs.png]
RE: ... Date & Time... can these be changed ?
(12-16-2013, 08:51 PM)robysue Wrote: in response to:
[quote='MrSafety' pid='52563' dateline='1387241685']
Quote:MrSafety-Also from time to time, my SleepyHead appears to NOT be able to show data for the previous night when "Import" the new data from my SD chip!
Some times it does and some times it doesn't... even though I wait until Noon-time which is where I have "PREFERENCES/Import/Day Split Time" set for "12:00 PM" (Noon) inside SleepyHead.
For instance, right now I'l have to wait until tomorrow a.m. to see yesterday's data even though I have already downloaded and made it available to SleepyHead !
RobySue-- and in BRIGHT BLUE MrSafety's responses to RobySue's Q(s):
RobySue
- I have not run into this problem. What version are you using? [My SH software is v0.9.3] And are you using a Series 60 System One or the older Series 50 System One? [My PRS1 is labeled BiPAP Auto Bi-Flex 750P... these machine designations take a bit of getting used to !]

One thought though: Date changes happen in the middle of the night for most folks. And the data for the night that STARTS on Dec 16, 2013 and ENDS on Dec. 17, 2013 is located on Dec. 16---regardless of when you actually go to bed. And sometimes folks click on today's date when they want last night's data. You need to click on yesterday's date to see the data recorded last night---regardless of when bedtime was.
So for example: When I go to bed tonight (Dec. 16) at 1:30AM Dec. 17 and wake up tomorrow morning (Dec. 17) at 8:00AM, the data for the night will be under Dec 16 even though all of it was recorded on after midnight in the wee hours of Dec. 17. Does that make any sense?
[ I think I have picked up on these 2 "idiosyncracies!" ]
RobySue... I'm most impressed with your knowledge base on Apnea... and even more so about the newer microprocessor-based ("Auto) CPAPs.
Q - Do/have you practice/(ed) the Medical Field!??
Thanks,
Sam Ross... aka MrSafety
Just spent over 2 hours trying to figure out how to download the MacOS X version and get it to work.

It imported some machine characteristics from the SD card, but no data. I tried multiple times from various points in the SD directory.

NADA!

Also can't get to any User Guide -- blank screen.

Thanks,
-Steve
(01-16-2014, 08:23 AM)sks23cu Wrote: Just spent over 2 hours trying to figure out how to download the MacOS X version and get it to work.

It imported some machine characteristics from the SD card, but no data. I tried multiple times from various points in the SD directory.

NADA!

Also can't get to any User Guide -- blank screen.

As far as I know, these are the only machines that SH supports:

* Supports Philips Respironics System One Machines
* Supports ResMed S9 CPAP machines
* Supports DeVilbiss Intellipap machines
* Supports Fisher & Paykel ICON machines
* Supports Contec CMS50 Oximeters

I am not familiar with your machine so I don't know if it is a System One Machine or not. Hope this helps. If your machine is listed above, I am sure someone can help you with this. I do know that you have to import the data into the program. I use an SD card which I put in my laptop and import that way. Hopefully someone will help you soon.
Quote:As far as I know, these are the only machines that SH supports:

* Supports Philips Respironics System One Machines

Yep; mine is one of these! I am forbidden to post the link, but you can find it by Googling "Philips Respironics System One". Go to "Specifications" tab and mine is listed there.

Thanks,
-Steve
can you explain how you are importing or trying to import the data into the program?
(01-16-2014, 10:07 AM)me50 Wrote: can you explain how you are importing or trying to import the data into the program?

Start the software; plug in the SD card; either
- use menu to import data,
- or click icon to right to import data.

Navigate to the SD card. I've tried top level and each level down to directory containing the data files.

Again: NADA

And no indication that it's doing anything/nothing.

Thanks,
-Steve

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another OSCAR cannot find data thread - with a twist. Cuppa 63 4,001 03-02-2023, 04:30 AM
Last Post: Cuppa
  OSCAR v1.3.0 is released [old archived thread] Gideon 36 7,522 02-07-2023, 06:58 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Looking for DreamStation 2 samples using 12mm heated tube [thread closed] sawinglogz 6 1,207 01-14-2022, 04:43 PM
Arrow ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (OLD version: 5.5) [Archived Discussions] SuperSleeper 1,109 1,649,425 08-25-2015, 07:10 PM
Information Archived SH Discussions [Q&A Thread from Jun-2014 thru Aug 2015] SuperSleeper 542 155,246 08-21-2015, 01:27 PM
Arrow EncoreBasic 2.4.8.0 CPAP Reporting Software [Archived read-only thread] EncoreBasic User 142 88,616 02-18-2015, 11:29 AM
Last Post: on the virge
  ResScan SW thread 2 -- runs on 64 bit OS? justMongo 6 3,374 05-18-2014, 11:07 PM
Last Post: herbm

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.