Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Archived threads
Archived threads
How do I access archived threads from the old Apnea Board?

Thanks for any help
Seth Glasman
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Archived threads
As far as I know, nothing over there has been 'archived. It's just there.

http://s7.zetaboards.com/Apnea_Board/index/

Let me know if there is something you cannot access.

PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi seth and WELCOME! to the forum.!
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-17-2012, 03:06 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: As far as I know, nothing over there has been 'archived. It's just there.

The only reason I used the word "archived" over at the old forum is because folks can read the old posts, but can't start new threads, reply or post anything after we closed the old forum.

Still a lot of good info over there, which is why I haven't deleted the forum.

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
I like the new home .. a bit more fancier than the old one
Its always feel good to take walk down the memory lane ... to a place where I've started my PAP journey
I,m going to be really sad when the time come to close the place down (which is inevitable) and say good bye
I,m the romantic fool kind Rolling laugh
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile [Admin Note] The "Stickies" (Important Threads) SuperSleeper 1 716 12-18-2021, 06:57 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Wiki Entries or Threads on Causes of Sleep Apnea? Helena 4 601 08-18-2021, 06:54 PM
Last Post: Helena
  Therapy suggestion threads: Can they be standardized? drmaestro 9 1,296 06-29-2020, 11:43 PM
Last Post: drmaestro
  Looking for threads on "end of sleep REM and AHI increase" Schlafer 5 975 10-14-2019, 04:06 PM
Last Post: Grandpapa-G
Cool [Mod Note] The etiquette of hijacking threads DeepBreathing 2 1,266 04-13-2017, 01:25 PM
Last Post: Hydrangea
Gross [Equipment] Merging my 'mask' hunt threads Peter_C 4 2,261 11-02-2013, 02:34 PM
Last Post: Peter_C

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.