Are there some known "quirks" in the Sleepyhead Data?
AlanE Offline

Advisory Members

Machine: ResMed AirSense 10 Autoset
Mask Type: Nasal pillows
Mask Make & Model: P10 & Mirage Liberty backup
Humidifier: Built-in
CPAP Pressure: 10-14
CPAP Software: ResScan SleepyHead

Other Comments: ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish

Sex: Male

RE: Are there some known "quirks" in the Sleepyhead Data?
Oops my apologies. I didn't know you were on a MAC. Unfortunately I haven't used a MAC. I'm not sure how to get menu options. I hope someone else familiar with MAC can chime in here.

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie
11-12-2015 02:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Post Reply Quote this message in a reply

Donate to Apnea Board
SuperSleeper Offline

Administrators

Machine: PR System One REMstar Auto (DS560)
Mask Make & Model: ResMed Mirage Swift II
Humidifier: none
CPAP Pressure: 12.5 - 18.5 cmH20 (auto range)
CPAP Software: SleepyHead

Other Comments: Have diabetes Type II

Not sure this will help, but...

bluemom51-- Are you running the most current version of SleepyHead for Macs? The current version is v0.9.8-1-T3-testing, from http://www.SleepFiles.com/SH2/

From RobySue's Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead on the Apnea Board Wiki, she used a Mac when posting screenshots and here's what her data menu looks like (but she was running ver 0.9.6 at the time-- not the current ver 0.9.8):

[Image: Data_menu_zps87dfda23.jpg]

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

11-12-2015 02:40 PM
bluemom51 Offline

Preferred Members

Machine: Resmed S9 Autoset
Mask Make & Model: Breeze
Humidifier: Rested S9 Autosett
CPAP Pressure: 10-18

Other Comments:

Sex: Female

(11-12-2015 02:40 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote:  Not sure this will help, but...

bluemom51-- Are you running the most current version of SleepyHead for Macs? The current version is v0.9.8-1-T3-testing, from http://www.SleepFiles.com/SH2/

From RobySue's Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead on the Apnea Board Wiki, she used a Mac when posting screenshots and here's what her data menu looks like (but she was running ver 0.9.6 at the time-- not the current ver 0.9.8):

ok, now i know where to look - up at the bar by the apple - i was looking all over the sleepyhead program itself.

i rebuilt the data from both #3 and #4 machines - both Airsense 10s and all the data is the same.

found where to find the version - on the sleepyhead program it says "SleepyHead v0.9.8-1-Testing OpenGL (Profile bluemom51)
11-12-2015 02:56 PM

Donate to Apnea Board
bluemom51 Offline

Preferred Members

Machine: Resmed S9 Autoset
Mask Make & Model: Breeze
Humidifier: Rested S9 Autosett
CPAP Pressure: 10-18

Other Comments:

Sex: Female

(11-12-2015 02:56 PM)bluemom51 Wrote:  
(11-12-2015 02:40 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote:  Not sure this will help, but...

ok, now i know where to look - up at the bar by the apple - i was looking all over the sleepyhead program itself.

i rebuilt the data from both #3 and #4 machines - both Airsense 10s and all the data is the same.

found where to find the version - on the sleepyhead program it says "SleepyHead v0.9.8-1-Testing OpenGL (Profile bluemom51)

If I have the most current version of Sleepyhead I think I should just wipe out everything on the card and start fresh. There's been 2 different machines involved and changes in pressure and a few horrible nights. Since I have settled on a range to try for now and I am only using one machine, I can start fresh from tonight on and see how it looks after a week. If it's still really strange I will send a couple of days of graphs/statistics to be reviewed. We are also loading ResScan so I can compare the data. Thanks for all your help - I learned a lot about where to find data/information and how to use Sleepyhead. I'm going to need help anyway figuring out how to interpret the data and reduce the AHIs - they are not great right now. Thanks again!
11-12-2015 03:09 PM
AlanE Offline

Advisory Members

Machine: ResMed AirSense 10 Autoset
Mask Make & Model: P10 & Mirage Liberty backup
Humidifier: Built-in
CPAP Pressure: 10-14
CPAP Software: ResScan SleepyHead

Other Comments: ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish

Just FYI - ResScan runs on Windows.

Instead of wiping out the data, you can start a new profile in SleepyHead and load your data from tonight on into that profile. This way you still have your historic data to look at if you care to.

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie
11-12-2015 04:19 PM

Donate to Apnea Board

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Sleepyhead oximeter data-wrong days awoodby 5 494 11-04-2016 11:27 PM
Last Post: SaldusMiegas
  SleepyHead on iMac with OS X - importing oximetry data Possum 9 969 11-04-2016 12:28 PM
Last Post: AlanE
  Sleepyhead crashes on data import gerryjock 3 229 11-03-2016 10:45 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  backing up sleepyhead data storywizard 2 229 10-21-2016 11:24 AM
Last Post: storywizard
  Sleepyhead Showing Partial Data jbsix 6 319 10-19-2016 12:21 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Location/Format of SleepyHead Data TillerBee 8 994 09-26-2016 10:11 PM
Last Post: beet
  Can SleepyHead export SpO2 data? SaldusMiegas 3 261 09-23-2016 09:02 PM
Last Post: beet