Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Help with OSCAR Data
Help with OSCAR Data
Hi all

Trying to make sure my OSCAR data looks good. Not sure what I am doing.
I was diagnosed with Severe OSA 55 AHI (30 obstructive, 25 central).
AIRCURVE 10 ST 

My scores are a bit up and down but generally do pretty well but feel no improvement after 6 weeks. Concerned as to what is going on.

Any help is appreciated

Thank you!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Help with OSCAR Data
That sounds like you really have mixed/complex sleep apnea, because of the high number of centrals. At least you're not on CPAP/APAP.

Depending on how much your values vary, that may be simply part of the central apnea - it's consistently inconsistent. Two nights ago I had an AHI of less than 9. Today I was at nearly 30. (I'm still waiting for admission/tests to get ASV hopefully and my central apnea is rampantly out of control).

You might want to go here: https://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.ph...ganization
This will help you arrange your charts in a way that we get the most information. It would also help if you could scroll down on the left-hand side and ensure we get a full copy of the statistics too.

It can sometimes take a couple of months or more to feel really good, but it's going to depend on what symptoms you had and underlying health issues. What symptoms are you still getting, and has anything improved since you started? Are there any other underlying health issues that might be exacerbating your symptoms too?

Hopefully, some of the others with a little more experience of BiPAP will be along soon and might be able to suggest something. If you haven't already worked it out, the UAs are probably centrals.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  oscar data sleeper2460 0 37 4 hours ago
Last Post: sleeper2460
  New user OSCAR data after one week Everlong 2 107 03-26-2024, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Everlong
  Current OSCAR Data Tylermdugan 0 65 03-26-2024, 07:06 AM
Last Post: Tylermdugan
  Need help with OSCAR data Abhi 5 404 03-26-2024, 05:31 AM
Last Post: BigWing
  First night done, now what? (OSCAR data attached) Stephaniea0213 5 143 03-20-2024, 02:35 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  New to CPAP Titration Study and OSCAR Data Help Needed slowmoto 2 145 03-20-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: slowmoto
  Analyzing OSCAR DATA givememyusername 3 174 03-20-2024, 06:02 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.