Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Are y'all shure this don't work? [CPAP cleaning]
RE: Are y'all shure this don't work? [CPAP cleaning]
Here is a link to the type of spiders we get in our houses in Brisbane
https://www.google.com.au/search?q=queen...66&bih=615
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-01-2013, 04:59 PM)Allen Wrote: Here is a link to the type of spiders we get in our houses in Brisbane

Allen,

It looks like there's nothing to worry about since you can use them as "eyewear" http://natgeotv.com.au/natgeosnap/2125-h...ralia.aspx Too-funny

I currently have 3 spider bites on my forearm, they always attack my left forearm when I'm asleep, if they ever got into my hose I'd probably just swallow them! Dielaughing

Ren
Post Reply Post Reply
They make these screens that go in the gas outlets on BBQ grills so the spiders won't get in there. Maybe you need to get one of those for your CPAP hose.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-18-2012, 12:39 PM)HILLTOPPER Wrote: I really want an easy way to clean this mess. THIS shure looks like the ticket for easy daily clean up. All I can find is positive reviews on this device. PLEASE point me in a direction so as I can make the final desition. The product is:
SoClean CPAP Sanitizing Unit
If you have to pm me with the links or what ever,. I juist need to know for shure.
Thank you
Dan

Dont-know Dont-know

I use one of these devices and it works great. Masks, hoses, humidifier tanks -- all smell fresh before bedtime. Daily time spent managing cleaning: 1 minute. The sellers have data that describes it's disinfecting power. If you believe them like I did, want to save a lot of time and effort, you may like it.

If you aren't particular, and have a good immune system, maybe you can clean your mask and hoses every week or two with no worries. Then maybe soap, water, dishwashers, soaking buckets are good.

The device isn't cheap. For me it's worth the money.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tech Nerds-think this battery setup will work for Transcend Micro? johnbrain 6 70 6 hours ago
Last Post: johnbrain
  cleaning CPAP tube sleepingbetterinFl 6 217 03-14-2024, 10:34 AM
Last Post: apnea505
  [Equipment] ResMed Airtouch F20 Cushion cleaning with drool problems. Funkmonkey 2 167 03-05-2024, 04:08 PM
Last Post: Funkmonkey
Money cleaning thread? TinyBubbles 19 7,783 02-27-2024, 10:57 AM
Last Post: Frankiboy
  One-Piece Water Chamber Cleaning Davebr60 0 181 02-26-2024, 11:12 PM
Last Post: Davebr60
  Lowenstein Prisma 20A - how can I work out energy usage for camping? JamesD0079 4 621 02-15-2024, 04:16 PM
Last Post: JamesD0079
  Cleaning CPAP & AirTouch F20 Mask PoutinePrincess 2 342 02-10-2024, 11:14 AM
Last Post: TechieHippie

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.