Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

As we grow older...........
As we grow older...........
.......the songs we so fondly recall from way back when, take on a whole new meaning. 

They include:

Herman's Hermits--- Mrs. Brown, You've Got a Lovely Walker.

Ringo Starr--- I Get By With a Little Help From Depends.

The Bee Gees--- How Can You Mend a Broken Hip.

Bobby Darin--- Splish, Splash, I Was Havin' a Flash.

Roberta Flack--- The First Time Ever I Forgot Your Face.

Johnny Nash--- I Can't See Clearly Now.

Paul Simon--- Fifty Ways to Lose Your Liver

The Commodores--- Once, Twice, Three Times to the Bathroom.

Marvin Gaye--- Heard It Through the Grape Nuts.

Procol Harem--- A Whiter Shade of Hair.

Leo Sayer--- You Make Me Feel Like Napping.

The Temptations--- Papa's Got a Kidney Stone.

Abba--- Denture Queen.

Tony Orlando--- Knock 3 Times On The Ceiling If You Hear Me Fall.

Helen Reddy--- I Am Woman, Hear Me Snore.

Leslie Gore ---- It's My Procedure, and I'll Cry If I Want To

And my favorite:
Willie Nelson--- On the Commode Again
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: As we grow older...........
You know you're old when your heavy metal music is now been ported to easy listening elevator music.

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply
What else can I do but agree? Not so funny that I know each song on the OP list.
Dave

I'm not a doctor in real or fictional life. My posts include opinions based upon user experience regarding CPAP therapy and should not be considered medically professional direction or advice. Even a 1,000 mile trip requires a good first step. My recommended first steps include getting good walking shoes, 1 great cup of coffee, and a good GPS.

Wiki Info for Beginners
OSCAR Chart Organization
Mask Primer
Post Reply Post Reply
And he didn't even get o the oldies.
Download OSCAR

Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

Mask Primer
Soft Cervical Collar

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
(06-11-2019, 04:53 PM)Melman Wrote: And he didn't even get o the oldies.

Guess he forgot because his Oldtimers is acting up.
Dave

I'm not a doctor in real or fictional life. My posts include opinions based upon user experience regarding CPAP therapy and should not be considered medically professional direction or advice. Even a 1,000 mile trip requires a good first step. My recommended first steps include getting good walking shoes, 1 great cup of coffee, and a good GPS.

Wiki Info for Beginners
OSCAR Chart Organization
Mask Primer
Post Reply Post Reply
I found a topic appropriate related link. 

Commercial Link Removed. Instead, search for Elderly Supplies on Amazon.

-----
Moderator Action: Link Removed
To maintain our status as an educational organization, the only commercial links allowed in this forum are to CPAP-related manufacturer websites. This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules with details given in the Commercial Links Policy section.
-----
Post Reply Post Reply
How about these?

Paul McCartney and Wings...Mans on the Throne

Nirvana...Smells Like Ben Gay

Aerosmith...Drag On

OK, no this wasn’t a song, but "I'm Tom Bodett for Urgent Care 6, and we'll leave the light on for you."

Coffee
Dave

Wiki Info for Beginners
OSCAR Chart Organization
Mask Primer
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
(06-11-2019, 07:19 PM)SarcasticDave94 Wrote: How about these?

Aerosmith...Drag On

OK, no this wasn’t a song, but "I'm Tom Bodett for Urgent Care 6, and we'll leave the light on for you."

Coffee

Well-done   like
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-11-2019, 08:15 PM)Big Guy Wrote:

Aerosmith...Drag On

Coffee

Well-done   like

Thanks

As for the Amazon items: Dave has the sock installer and raised toilet seat with handles, not seen was my hospital bed which has 2 IV pole holes but aren’t used. Oh and I can’t forget the “upgraded” concrete mattress.
Dave

Wiki Info for Beginners
OSCAR Chart Organization
Mask Primer
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-11-2019, 09:15 PM)SarcasticDave94 Wrote:
(06-11-2019, 08:15 PM)Big Guy Wrote:

Aerosmith...Drag On

Coffee

Well-done   like

Thanks

As for the Amazon items: Dave has the sock installer and raised toilet seat with handles, not seen was my hospital bed which has 2 IV pole holes but aren’t used. Oh and I can’t forget the “upgraded” concrete mattress.

I have to admit, we have the right height toilets in our house. Those being taller than your average toilet. 

You wouldn't think they make a difference, but they do.  Cool
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question MS Office -- cannot open older files justMongo 11 2,926 11-22-2014, 12:17 AM
Last Post: Sleepster

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.