Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepy Head 0.9.6 AHI Calc false
Sleepy Head 0.9.6 AHI Calc false
Hi,

great work with the software.

But the Sleepy Head has a bug about the calc from AHI.

AHI = Apnoen plus Hypopnoen multiply 60 an then to divide time in min about sleep.

Sleepy Head make from ICON + Auto : Apnoen plus Hypopnoen and not more.

See you:-)

thebrainmasterSleep-well

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepy Head 0.9.6 AHI Calc false
(03-22-2016, 11:49 AM)thebrainmaster Wrote: But the Sleepy Head has a bug about the calc from AHI.

0.9.6 is two revs old, retest with something current (1.0.0 when you can get your hands on it)

Post Reply Post Reply
Sorry i use the 0.98 T3 from Windows... but i can edit the title...

Version 1.0.0 for Windows ? No i can't find it.

I've test 0.98-1 it's the same problem
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-23-2016, 02:08 AM)thebrainmaster Wrote: Version 1.0.0 for Windows ? No i can't find it.

It's currently being worked on and hopefully will be available for testing soon. Right now the beta versions (called "snapshots") have been removed from the sourceforge download site, pending some licensing revisions.

The link is here:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/sleepyh...Snapshots/

Just keep checking and I'm sure Mark will put up some new snapshot beta versions at some point.

Coffee

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thebrainmaster,

Can you post a screenshot of the following things from your SH 0.9.8 software?

1) The full daily data screen on a day where the AHI computaton seems to be incorrect. Be sure to show the left side bar with the AHI prominently displayed.

2) Then click on the "Events" tab in the left side bar. The list of types of events should now be showing and by each type of event, there is a number that indicates how many of those events are present.

With this information, it may be possible to figure out what SH is doing and what the correct AHI should be.

Questions about SleepyHead?  
See my Guide to SleepyHead
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Sleepy Head [data location?] frankresmeds9 3 1,358 05-20-2019, 11:55 AM
Last Post: AlanE
  Sleepy Head Help Browser KobeT 2 1,286 02-07-2019, 12:47 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
Question Sleepy Head now shows "Summary only" for past 20 days - previous data ok tmrlhk 2 1,783 01-28-2019, 08:38 PM
Last Post: tmrlhk
  Sleepy Head not shoing graphs Nor can I get out countrydoctor379 14 2,522 01-15-2019, 06:16 PM
Last Post: AHIGuy
  Help with sleepy head gwatty62 6 1,477 12-29-2018, 01:47 PM
Last Post: gwatty62
  Sleepy Head loses Notes ROBBY98 37 3,743 12-22-2018, 11:20 AM
Last Post: ROBBY98
  Sleepy head - old build gpk111 10 2,028 11-09-2018, 01:46 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.