Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Aspen FFM
Aspen FFM
[font=Times New Roman][size=medium] Has anyone else tried or used the Aspen FFM by Innomed? My DME put me using this first and I wonder if anyone has the same results as I have
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Aspen FFM
Hi papajim31,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
I don't use a full-face-mask, (FFM,) but hang in there for suggestions.
Best of luck to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
funny you should bring up this mask. Innomed's Aspen. I saw it last month and finally ordered it from an online dealer. I would compare it to the Flexifit or F&P's Simplus. This one has a forehead brace intead of the flat plastic like F&P's. It's pretty good. It wasn't expensive, that's why I bought it. Came with pad-a-cheek for the forhead.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-02-2014, 11:09 AM)papajim31 Wrote: Has anyone else tried or used the Aspen FFM by Innomed? My DME put me using this first and I wonder if anyone has the same results as I have
How is it working for you?
2010 sleep study 63 AHI
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-10-2014, 06:54 AM)readyforsleep Wrote:
(06-02-2014, 11:09 AM)papajim31 Wrote: Has anyone else tried or used the Aspen FFM by Innomed? My DME put me using this first and I wonder if anyone has the same results as I have
How is it working for you?
It did not work well for me . to get it to stop leaking I had to adjust it so tight it left marks all over my face. I got a Resporonics Comfort jell blue works MUCH betterSleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.