Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Assistance getting sub 5 AHI on new machine
RE: Assistance getting sub 5 AHI on new machine
Some days, yes. I normally lay in bed awake trying not to disturb my wife. But I'm working through some CBTi stuff to address my maintenance insomnia. It suggested to get up if not back to sleep within 20 minutes.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm so sorry to hear that. I can't imagine. Since you're a wiki editor, I think it would be great if you could do an article on insomnia and CBT so we can refer to it.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Just went through this thread from start to finish and that was so cool to watch. I am so impressed after watching Sleeprider and Bonjour fix your issues man. Hope you're sleeping much better! Also, might I suggest some blue light blocking glasses around 2-3 hours before bed to help your brain release melatonin, it might help with your insomnia somewhat.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Sleepgains, I'll give that a go.

The folks on this board have been awesome. I like my local sleep doctor, but he didn't show half the care, concern and interest that I've received from the crew here. Very very helpful.

Sleep tight,
Damian
Post Reply Post Reply
Another good night from the Resmed. 

I noted I'm still seeing Flow Limitations, but I presume they aren't a big issue.

In terms of what we are seeing, will the Autoset be enough, or should I still get the Vauto?

D>
Post Reply Post Reply
in 18 months of using my autoset, I don't think I ever had a chart that looked as good as yours.
Post Reply Post Reply
How do you feel with a 0.48 AHI?
Post Reply Post Reply
Feeling ok. I presume it will take a while for my body to recover from 40 years of less than awesome sleep.

Soooo glad I could get my hands on the Resmed.
Post Reply Post Reply
Please remember to update your profile.   Sleep-well
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Done. Thanks for the reminder.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  APAP optimization assistance jayed53 9 427 03-14-2024, 03:13 PM
Last Post: jayed53
  [Treatment] Interpreting OSCAR data - any assistance would be incredibly appreciated :) SleepyVoyager 20 895 02-29-2024, 01:09 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Wink [CPAP] NEW USER - Assistance Needed Interpreting OSCAR Data tommythecat 1 278 02-17-2024, 12:55 AM
Last Post: CPAPfriend
Question [Diagnosis] NEWBIE Looking for first diagnosis assistance Gothenburg85 5 344 02-16-2024, 06:25 PM
Last Post: Gothenburg85
  AutoSV data interpretation assistance needed PappaJoe 21 687 02-11-2024, 09:38 AM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  [CPAP] Assistance with OSCAR Data runnermeep 17 763 01-31-2024, 04:43 PM
  New to BiPAP, hoping for titration assistance? (Probable UARS) Easing5319 13 1,015 01-06-2024, 03:57 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.