Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Atlanta CPAP Users Group - Meeting 07/21/2013
Atlanta CPAP Users Group - Meeting 07/21/2013
Atlanta CPAP Users Group Meeting
Date: 07/21/2013
Time: 11:30am until 2 or 3pm.
3675 Satellite Blvd NW Duluth, GA 30096

We have been meeting for several years as a user-driven group, learning from each other how we are making CPAP work for ourselves.
Discussion is not necessarily limited to CPAP. We also solve all the worlds problems over coffee and a bite to eat. Meetings are relatively informal, more of a quorum.

This week we'll be discussing the Quattro FX in comparison to the Quattro. We might also talk about Sleepyhead and oximetry.

If you live in the Atlanta, GA area, feel free to join us.
[Image: dreamdiver-signature-gif.gif]
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Atlanta CPAP Users Group - Meeting 07/21/2013
Hi DreamDiver,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Sounds interesting.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-20-2013, 09:58 AM)trish6hundred Wrote: Hi DreamDiver,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Sounds interesting.

Thanks trish6hundred,
One of our members just got her own S9 for herself. She might bring it to the meeting.

I would like to suggest also that if anyone new brings show-and-tell items like masks, blowers, etc., put them in zip lock bags because restaurant smells cling to equipment. (Previous experience... :grin: )
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Chris, and welcome to Apnea Board. I've enjoyed your ResScan video and I know a lot of folks have benefited from the advice you've given in that video. You sure seem to know a lot about all the technical aspects of CPAP, etc. What do you do for a living - are you in the medical field or are you a developer/programmer of some sort?

Coffee

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Love to attend (Georgia on my mind) but cannot find the address in my street directory
Welcome aboard, DD
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-20-2013, 11:49 AM)SuperSleeper Wrote: Hi Chris, and welcome to Apnea Board. I've enjoyed your ResScan video and I know a lot of folks have benefited from the advice you've given in that video. You sure seem to know a lot about all the technical aspects of CPAP, etc. What do you do for a living - are you in the medical field or are you a developer/programmer of some sort?

Coffee
Thanks, SuperSleeper.

I'm a recent graduate, Masters in Landscape Architecture looking for a position where I can use my creative skills. Much of my college expenses were paid for by webmastering.

I hope to redo the ResScan video fairly soon, as well as a few others.

(07-20-2013, 02:19 PM)zonk Wrote: Love to attend (Georgia on my mind) but cannot find the address in my street directory
Welcome aboard, DD
Thanks, zonk!

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclaimation [News] RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS Sleeprider 2,961 352,489 03-20-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: btreger
  [CPAP] Breas Z2 users? acctingman 18 3,160 10-30-2023, 09:58 AM
Last Post: MontezumasViper
  Any Resmed AirSense 10 users near Bend OR? I’m traveling and need help. Mbranning 4 557 10-24-2023, 11:35 PM
Last Post: Mbranning
  New to CPAP - on week 4 of 6 week trial - Any Sefam S.Box users out there? Kingsway 14 1,721 07-26-2023, 02:59 PM
Last Post: dbcpap
  WARNING to CPAP Users: PREPARE for the Unexpected - When the power goes out SuperSleeper 231 120,301 07-21-2023, 05:07 AM
Last Post: baffled
Smile An AWARD for FFM users with 0% leaks sleepyzzz 9 925 07-21-2023, 01:33 AM
Last Post: snorin2
  BMC CPAP Machine - Any users? aktmdn 7 890 07-18-2023, 07:43 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.