Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Attending 9/11 Flight 93 Memorial Event
RE: Attending 9/11 Memorial Event
Here are some un-edited Youtube videos from today's events.  Much more was said, and it is impossible to capture the impact of this ceremony with just a few videos or pictures.  I have a couple hundred high resolution shots using a 75-300 zoom on my Nikon SLR, but these iPhone videos offer the tone and feeling of the ceremony as well as I can.  It starts with a brief cut of the introductory music played by the River City Brass Band, followed by the National Anthem and Invocation prayer.  A brief video records the reading of Todd Beamer's name by one of the relative's and her voice cracks making it sound mis-pronounced.  The last two clips are clips of Mike Pense speaking.  As I said, there is so much more to this in its history and tradition, and to experience it is worth all the inconvenience of travel, crowds, shuttles, security and standing in the hot sun.  A beautiful day that left me feeling fresh in my faith in the American spirit.

This is not a political event, but a celebration of 40 civilians that never imagined they would be called upon to face evil incarnate, and decide by voting, to take action that may have prevented countless deaths and injuries at the U.S. Capital. They acted heroically, and died and are ensconced in history as heroes and loved ones.  Please enjoy and appreciate the sentiment in these sights and sounds of the Eighteenth Flight 93 Memorial 9/11/2019.

Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files

How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Who knew there is a 4-video limit to posts.  Here are the concluding remarks by Mike Pense.

Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files

How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-11-2019, 09:06 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: Who knew there is a 4-video limit to posts. 

I did.   Whistle

You asked, didn't you??   Eat-popcorn  Bigwink  Too-funny

Anyway, thanks for posting the vids.   Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

#apneaboard
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Attending 9/11 Flight 93 Memorial Event
Very nice video clips to get a taste of the 9/11 memorial gathering. Thanks SR
Dave

I'm not a doctor in real or fictional life. My posts include opinions based upon user experience regarding CPAP therapy and should not be considered medically professional direction or advice. Even a 1,000 mile trip requires a good first step. My recommended first steps include getting good walking shoes, 1 great cup of coffee, and a good GPS.

Wiki Info for Beginners
OSCAR Chart Organization
Mask Primer
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Memorial Day S.L. Ping Beauty 2 216 05-30-2019, 09:58 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  City of Mission Viejo Memorial day Ceremony justMongo 2 791 06-29-2017, 04:29 PM
Last Post: GrammaBear
Video Happy Extended Memorial day weekend SeriousJoker 1 643 05-28-2016, 06:29 PM
Last Post: GrammaBear

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.