Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Poll: Are you interested in an Aussie get-together?
This poll is closed.
Yes - In Queensland
13.04%
3 13.04%
Yes - In NSW
39.13%
9 39.13%
Yes - In Victoria
17.39%
4 17.39%
Yes - In Tasmania
4.35%
1 4.35%
Yes - In South Australia
4.35%
1 4.35%
Yes - In Western Australia
13.04%
3 13.04%
Yes - other locations
8.70%
2 8.70%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Aussie CPAPers - get together
RE: Aussie CPAPers - get together
(02-14-2014, 03:35 AM)TassieJeff Wrote: Everyone wants to visit Tassie!

Too right! SWMBO and I want to take our holiday there this year, but the only time I can get away is July / August. Might be a bit chilly then?
Post Reply Post Reply
I might get into trouble if i go to Tassie. LOL
Post Reply Post Reply
Tassie is a beautiful place but can be very cold...
Sleep Tight...
Gabby
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-04-2014, 11:35 PM)Gabby Wrote: Tassie is a beautiful place but can be very cold...

It is beautiful but compared to your neck of the woods it is a bit chilly I reckon Gabby. We are supposed to be at the end of spring but someone forgot to let Hobart know that today! It's about 12 degrees at the moment and has been raining on and off all day but Fridays forecast is for 27 degrees Crazy
Post Reply Post Reply
Crist if it wasn't for the cold weather I would seriously think about living in Tasmania.
It has everything. A beautiful part of the world. I love Hobart. My daughter lived and worked there for a couple of years and fell in love with it also.
Sleep Tight...
Gabby
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-04-2014, 11:35 PM)Gabby Wrote: Tassie is a beautiful place but can be very cold...

I'm not a Doctor but a fan of The Doctor. any views,comments etc are my own

Post Reply Post Reply
I am new to this forum but have been getting help and a degree of comfort here for some time. I would be able to meet up as I live in Perth where Paul lives. I do go to Sleep Disorders Australia talk's that are held ever 3 months. The y are held at Charlie's Hospital but am usually pretty tired and don't stay to socialize much.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Sleep well, welcome to the forum. I hope this will be the first of many comments.
Not sure if all us Aussies will ever be able to meet up at the one time, it's great we are able to keep in touch through this site.
I wish I had something like the place you go to available in my area. I would love to be able to go somewhere like that and meet like minded people and listen to talks on this subject.
This forum is the closest I get to anything at all like that and have been taught so much through the course of my journey.
Good luck with your journey.
Sleep Tight...
Gabby
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [News] Aussie members - the official word on prescriptions and public health support. DeepBreathing 10 2,471 10-21-2020, 02:50 AM
Last Post: holden4th
Money [Equipment] Aussie veterans - you may be eligible for CPAP benefits DeepBreathing 0 992 01-08-2020, 08:45 PM
Last Post: DeepBreathing
  [CPAP] Resmed [Purchase in USA for Aussie member] bricki 2 1,405 05-17-2018, 08:52 PM
Last Post: DeepBreathing
  [Data] Anyone in Aussie Told MyAir They Were in Us? Doza 20 4,053 01-10-2018, 05:25 PM
Last Post: Doza
  [Treatment] What's Going On? [Aussie struggling] granti 15 2,478 10-13-2017, 06:42 AM
Last Post: jaswilliams
  [Equipment] Aussie looking for cheap mask Headly 6 2,192 01-06-2016, 04:30 AM
Last Post: jrv1964
  Aussie Paul needs some help... Aussie Paul 56 15,987 04-27-2015, 08:07 PM
Last Post: quiescence at last

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.