Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Aussie Paul needs some help...
RE: Aussie Paul needs some help...
What a surprise to have these figures. Did not get much sleep the night before and yesterday was busy getting my wife, Eril, sorted with buses etc for her to go to Sydney for one of her Aunties funeral. I slept through several text messages from family on shift work.
I looked at the data from the unit and it showed 0.8, YES, 0.8!!! :grin:

Thoughts please?

Aussie Paul. Smile

[Image: CvLrloX.jpg]

[Image: MXa93Ln.jpg]

[Image: ldHJeSM.jpg]

[Image: IXWSsxn.jpg]
Post Reply Post Reply
Nice low AHI Paul. But what happened between 2:30 and 4:00?
Post Reply Post Reply
I have no idea. Maybe the mask came off. I just do not remember. I usually hear a leak or the alarm and fix the mask position, but not last night.

Aussie Paul. Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-22-2015, 07:00 AM)DeepBreathing Wrote: Nice low AHI Paul. But what happened between 2:30 and 4:00?

One of your down-under mosquitoes tried to run off with his mask.

Hey Paul! Great numbers. Good job.
Post Reply Post Reply
I just wonder if he can get the leaks under better control. I don't know what is normal for the mask he uses but leaks sometimes seem too high.
Post Reply Post Reply
It looks to me like the hose or the mask got disconnected and Paul woke up enough to reconnect it. Maybe.

Admin Note:
PaytonA passed away in September 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
all his text messages came between 2:30 and 4:00 but he was obviously off the planet at that point. aliens do not stop for text messages.

also, cute little dream at 05:40 and nice long one at about 09:00.

QALien
Dedicated to QALity sleep.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [News] Aussie members - the official word on prescriptions and public health support. DeepBreathing 10 2,468 10-21-2020, 02:50 AM
Last Post: holden4th
Money [Equipment] Aussie veterans - you may be eligible for CPAP benefits DeepBreathing 0 990 01-08-2020, 08:45 PM
Last Post: DeepBreathing
  [CPAP] Resmed [Purchase in USA for Aussie member] bricki 2 1,404 05-17-2018, 08:52 PM
Last Post: DeepBreathing
  [Data] Anyone in Aussie Told MyAir They Were in Us? Doza 20 4,052 01-10-2018, 05:25 PM
Last Post: Doza
  [Treatment] What's Going On? [Aussie struggling] granti 15 2,477 10-13-2017, 06:42 AM
Last Post: jaswilliams
  [Equipment] Aussie looking for cheap mask Headly 6 2,191 01-06-2016, 04:30 AM
Last Post: jrv1964
Exclaimation Aussie CPAPers - get together DeepBreathing 37 10,451 11-06-2014, 12:03 AM
Last Post: Gabby

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.