Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Australian (Swiss) open tennis men final 2014
The semi finals between Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal didn't go as planned. The Swiss maestro lost in 3 straight set which was unexpected
Nadal played superbly almost like a bull fighter
Tonight is the final between Nadal and Stan, Nadal is the favorite but I,m supporting the underdog
Post Reply Post Reply
To be honest, and not meaning to be mean, but I honestly think Fedi is getting old and it would be time he should consider hanging it up. The people he is competing against are younger and faster than he is, and better motivated, too, and, while painful, it is time to recognise that he must make way for the next generation. So it is with all top athletes.

But I liked what he said on Swiss television: "It would have been fun to play against Stani".

Fun.... I like that. Class....
Post Reply Post Reply
A victory for Switzerland! Congratulations to Wawrinka. And great respect for Nadal fighting back the way he did when obviously in severe pain.
DeepBreathing
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Bed

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Now, I can say .... I told you so
[Image: art-svWAWCUP-620x349.jpg]

See you all next year ... Australia is more than about tennis ... come and discover for yourself
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Said Hanrahan [Australian bush poetry] Hanrahan 7 1,541 07-09-2015, 11:58 PM
Last Post: DeepBreathing
  Open Source Developers iSnore 2 608 05-12-2015, 04:01 PM
Last Post: AlanE
  HerbM Bilateral Total KNEE Replacement surgery Oct 21st, 2014 -- WOW! herbm 127 13,419 12-24-2014, 10:14 AM
Last Post: herbm
Question MS Office -- cannot open older files justMongo 11 2,366 11-22-2014, 12:17 AM
Last Post: Sleepster
  Open Source FORTAN Compiler justMongo 5 1,318 10-22-2014, 04:15 PM
Last Post: GeoffD
  2014 me50 10 3,211 01-03-2014, 01:31 AM
Last Post: Surly