The REMstar Auto A-Flex device offers the following therapy modes:
• CPAP – This mode delivers Continuous Positive Airway Pressure; CPAP maintains a constant level of pressure throughout the breathing cycle.
• Auto-CPAP – This mode delivers CPAP therapy while automatically adjusting the pressure level to meet your needs.
• Auto-Trial – If available on your device, this mode delivers CPAP therapy while automatically adjusting the pressure level to meet your needs. Auto-Trial mode is limited to a specific number of days which is set by your physician. Once the set number of days has elapsed, your device will automatically transition to CPAP-Check mode.
• CPAP-Check – If available on your device, this mode delivers CPAP therapy while automatically adjusting the pressure level to meet your needs. Pressure adjustments while in CPAP-Check mode are more gradual than those that occur in Auto-Trial mode and the amount of adjustment that can be made over time is limited.
Note provider guide manual available at below link
This has more detail on page 7 re Auto -Trial modes
?? Is Auto Trail Mode gone for good after 30 days in use ? or are you able to re-select the Auto Mode Trail for another 3 to 30 day trial or does how did see some one post about resetting machine was an option of getting Auto trial mode back after 30 days ?? I see the users guide shows how to rest the machine /
I just dont want use the Auto trial mode till I know for sure but may test out the may CPAP-Check Mode which is similar I believe
I have only been using APAP machine for a Month,still adjusting to fine tune correct pressure settings noting being shift worker, sleep at various times day/ night and short periods 2hrs 3-4-5hrs etc and also the full night sleep " but wake up during same seams at least every hr ? and also presume has lot to do with being new to APAP machine and mask.
Do see the reset option Screen shows it allows you to erase all 7 and 30 day averages, compliance data, therapy hours and patient information on the device. Make sure that “Reset data” is highlighted on the info screen. Press and hold both the control wheel and the ramp button for at least 5 seconds. The device will beep once signifying that the data has been reset. and Notes:
Machine hours are not erased.http:
• Machine hours
- This screen displays the amount of time that the machine has been active over the life of the device.
Therapy hours and blower hours can be reset for new patients. Machine hours are not erased[/color]
Anyone have any experience with any of the above