Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Auto off and missing time
Sad 
Auto off and missing time
I am using the Resmed airsense 10 Cpap machine. 

I went back and turn on the auto on auto off feature .   

The problem is that I’m still experiencing quite a bit a mask weeks and I believe the machine is auto shutting off .

Could this be affecting my hours of usage indicator score?

You keep saying I’m using it for for five hours but I’m sure it’s six or seven… What is going on? Should I have the auto on feature on or should I leave it off… Either way I’m not breathing well
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Auto off and missing time
Turn off the Smart Start feature. It will in fact turn off by it self and the machine won't record those hours.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Auto off and missing time
(07-21-2018, 02:29 PM)Walla Walla Wrote: Turn off the Smart Start  feature. It will in fact turn off by it self and the machine won't record those hours.

I wound up turning it off for this reason. However, in my case, I found that the segment I was missing was one I'd accidentally turned off by clicking on the segment in the sleepy head daily view details section. Oops...
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Air11 now does daylight savings time! cathyf 5 215 03-27-2024, 06:51 AM
Last Post: somewherein413
  Airsense 11 Time Zone Change ScottZZZ 60 17,453 03-26-2024, 11:56 AM
Last Post: somewherein413
  TIME FOR SLEEPRIDER'S annual DST WARNING srlevine1 19 624 03-12-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: Homerec130
  First time looking at graphs interpretation help smallhandsfeeding 1 245 03-11-2024, 08:12 AM
Last Post: jdavis
Question Flow LIMIT data missing tried to search forum Plmnb 16 273 03-10-2024, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Taking mask off at the same time everynight sleepyman95 2 175 03-08-2024, 12:25 AM
Last Post: sleepyman95
  SD Card in AirSense 11 missing data larryh 2 171 03-06-2024, 08:54 PM
Last Post: larryh

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.