Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

AutoPAP: When to change min/max pressure?
RE: AutoPAP: When to change min/max pressure?
(12-01-2015, 01:41 AM)DariaVader Wrote: what do your leak graphs look like? do leaks cause your pressure to rise? If changing pressures don't disturb you at all, then I wouldnt change a thing... at least not for a while. work on 0 leaks instead Smile

My leaks are under control, I think. There always seems to be a "baseline leak" around 1.5-2, but never anything over 10. What do you think?

[Image: ScreenHunter_05%20Dec.%2001%2006.27.jpg]
Post Reply Post Reply
looks better than mine Big Grin good job!
هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Tongue Suck Technique for prevention of mouth breathing:
  • Place your tongue behind your front teeth on the roof of your mouth
  • let your tongue fill the space between the upper molars
  • gently suck to form a light vacuum

Practising during the day can help you to keep it at night

هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks! With nasal pillows, what leak level would constitute a major problem? Is it still above 24 for those? I've reseated my mask quickly once or twice and that didn't seem to spike the leak graph that high. I'll try it for 2 seconds next time to see how that registers.
Post Reply Post Reply
i would not consider any solitary spikes to be an issue, i would instead look for signs of either continual leaking, or mouth breathing. also would consider it bad if leaks are a source of arousal from sleep. Really yours looked good on the graph you showed Smile
Tongue Suck Technique for prevention of mouth breathing:
  • Place your tongue behind your front teeth on the roof of your mouth
  • let your tongue fill the space between the upper molars
  • gently suck to form a light vacuum

Practising during the day can help you to keep it at night

Post Reply Post Reply
(12-01-2015, 03:13 PM)DariaVader Wrote: Also would consider it bad if leaks are a source of arousal from sleep.

Ugh! You're triggering my experience at the sleep study with the F10 FFM they wanted me to wear. Whenever I would (finally) fall asleep and the side of my face sank into the pillow, PFFFFFFFFFFFFF!

GAAHH!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Help - Mask change causing fatigue? coffee9724 3 218 04-15-2024, 09:01 PM
Last Post: jcp519
  Oscar 1.4.0 software time change keithy62 2 121 04-12-2024, 05:14 AM
Last Post: keithy62
  ResMed Humidifier Tub Change? Reesche 12 366 04-09-2024, 12:46 AM
Last Post: Reesche
Angry Waking Up with CPAP, Not Getting Full Nights Rest. What Settings to Change? xgrea40 3 324 04-01-2024, 11:40 AM
Last Post: jcp519
  Airsense 11 Time Zone Change ScottZZZ 60 17,958 03-26-2024, 11:56 AM
Last Post: somewherein413
  [CPAP] Prisma 20A - Change of machine and regression elliott.981. 17 1,868 03-21-2024, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Macka
  Any change recommendations to machine? NativTxn 2 355 02-17-2024, 03:28 PM
Last Post: NativTxn

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.