Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Automate SleepyHead Data Export
Hello All,

I am trying to figure out if there are any command line options to SleepyHead that will allow me to automate import and export of data to use in other tools.

I am willing to consider other options such as processing the EDF files in another language.  I have looked at a few Python scripts, but nothing seems to export the data in the format SleepyHead does. Does anyone have any experience with this?

Thank you,
Josef
Post Reply Post Reply
There are none that I'm aware of. Have you tried using the File->Export Data->CSV Export Wizard?
Apnea Helpful Tips
Post Reply Post Reply
I have ad that is what I would like to automate.  Thank you for the reply.
Post Reply Post Reply

Once it is in a CSV file, your automation could be in Excel. You would record a macro to import the data and organize it as you wish.

Please organize your SleeyHead screenshots like this.
I'm an epidemiologist, not a medical provider. 
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Please help. SleepyHead quit its reliable display and summary of SpO2 data. 2SleepBetta 10 240 08-16-2017, 12:19 AM
Last Post: 2SleepBetta
  SleepyHead data Gazza59 2 138 08-04-2017, 12:34 AM
Last Post: Gazza59
  Can't Load Current Data onto Sleepyhead Jasperini 3 191 07-29-2017, 07:02 PM
Last Post: ajack
  How to Send JediMark data to update SleepyHead? timfrost 3 269 07-15-2017, 06:15 PM
Last Post: AlanE
  Dreammapper versus Sleepyhead data llaage 13 1,246 07-01-2017, 02:52 PM
Last Post: gwatuk
  Incomplete and overlapping SleepyHead Data from Last Night Melman 10 424 06-27-2017, 01:18 AM
Last Post: TBMx
  Sleepyhead doesn't pickup card data Surfbear 21 1,096 06-15-2017, 08:04 AM
Last Post: Surfbear