Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Autosense for her alarm
Autosense for her alarm
I have no trouble falling asleep now, but I keep waking up with my mask on the floor. I put it back on and fall back asleep, but this happens several times each night. This last week, I've only managed 3 to 5 hours of use each night. In another post someone mentioned that I can turn an alarm on so that it will wake me up whenever I take my mask off. I can't find an alarm anywhere on my machine, not even under the clinical settings. I read the manual from front to back and no alarm mentioned. Am I missing something or does the autosense 10 for Her not have an alarm?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Autosense for her alarm
(01-28-2016, 07:28 PM)usertc Wrote: I can't find an alarm anywhere on my machine, not even under the clinical settings.
AirSense 10 does not have such alarm
Chinstrap worn over the mask or/and hairpin holds the mask in place
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-28-2016, 10:25 PM)zonk Wrote:
(01-28-2016, 07:28 PM)usertc Wrote: I can't find an alarm anywhere on my machine, not even under the clinical settings.
AirSense 10 does not have such alarm
Chinstrap worn over the mask or/and hairpin holds the mask in place

Hi Zonk. That's interesting - the AirCurve does have an alarm, under the Options menu, called Leak Alert. Surprising that the AirSense doesn't have it.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi DeepBreathing'
Initially, I wrote about the leak alert alarm but changed my mind and deleted it, since both OP machine and mine doesn't have such feature

Coffee
Post Reply Post Reply
Bummer Sad I'm tempted to try using barrettes to pin the straps to my head, but I'm afraid I'll wake up with bald spots.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-28-2016, 10:25 PM)zonk Wrote: Chinstrap worn over the mask or/and hairpin holds the mask in place
Chinstrap might works but hairpins or barrette is not a good suggestion
Anyway, you got the idea

Sleep-well

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] Alarm Jimboiii 1 289 12-25-2023, 12:20 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Resmed 37028 Autosense Whines SleepHungry 18 931 11-24-2023, 01:54 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  [Equipment] Pulse oximeter with alarm garyhibb 9 1,271 04-13-2023, 04:27 PM
Last Post: withtao
  Power connector on Resmed 11 Autosense mzipp 4 578 03-04-2023, 12:30 PM
Last Post: sauerkraut
  Air leak issues with Resmed Autosense 10 Connaisance 0 466 02-18-2023, 06:15 AM
Last Post: Connaisance
  [Diagnosis] Alarm going off gbbarrie 3 908 11-22-2022, 10:45 AM
Last Post: gbbarrie
  Autosense 11 not responding quick enough coolbranch 13 1,270 07-28-2022, 01:02 PM
Last Post: coolbranch

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.