Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

S9 features missing from S10?
S9 features missing from S10?
Hi

1. With my S9, I could change the humidity level during the night by simply turning the knob. With the S10 I need to go into the options menu to change it. Is there an easier way so I don't need to look for my glasses and play around with the settings in the middle of the night?

2. Is there a way to display the AHI without needing to go into the settings? All I see in the sleep report is the number of hours and the 2 smilies.

Thanks!

Benzi
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: S9 features missing from S10?
1. - As far as I can tell, on an AS10 you have to go through the My Options menu to adjust the humidity.

2. - You need to go into the Clinician's Menu and change Essentials (minimal data display) from On to Plus. This will show the AHI on the Sleep Report along with the hours used and two(!) smiley faces. If you scroll down in the Sleep Report you can see the pressure, leak rate, and event breakdown.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: S9 features missing from S10?
(05-16-2022, 09:30 AM)pholynyk Wrote: 1. - As far as I can tell, on an AS10 you have to go through the My Options menu to adjust the humidity.

2. - You need to go into the Clinician's Menu and change Essentials (minimal data display) from On to Plus. This will show the AHI on the Sleep Report along with the hours used and two(!) smiley faces. If you scroll down in the Sleep Report you can see the pressure, leak rate, and event breakdown.

Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Flow LIMIT data missing tried to search forum Plmnb 16 339 03-10-2024, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  SD Card in AirSense 11 missing data larryh 2 224 03-06-2024, 08:54 PM
Last Post: larryh
  Mode and Pressure settings missing; yesterday's shown. Captain Howdy 2 507 10-11-2023, 02:32 AM
Last Post: Captain Howdy
  Missing some OSCAR data?/RM AirSense11 TomWii 2 680 08-12-2023, 04:30 PM
Last Post: TomWii
Question [CPAP] Is the Resmed algorithm missing my AHI events? Nathan Graves 2 638 08-10-2023, 08:07 AM
Last Post: staceyburke
  Aircurve 10 VAUTO - missing Ti MAX/Min,Trigger, Rise time? sleep2023 9 1,067 06-26-2023, 10:10 AM
Last Post: sleep2023
  Myair app missing 1/2 of days sleep period Dchurch 4 735 03-21-2023, 01:52 PM
Last Post: SleepyMac

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.