Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Average CPAP Pressure?
Average CPAP Pressure?
Hi -

Curious to know what your pressure is - I'm wondering if there's a mean number with a small band of error?

Thanks!

Rich

Thanks!
Richard

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Average CPAP Pressure?
Don't put too much stock in others pressure readings Richard. I keep mine posted in my "details," as do many others, but what's right for me is not necessarily right for anybody else........... I mean, everyone's different. Except me. I'm not different. I'm the same.
Post Reply Post Reply
upper and lower bound
0 < Pave < 25
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
If you look at peoples sigs you'll see that the pressures are all over the place. I regularly see them from 5 to 20 cmH2O.
Post Reply Post Reply
I,m using an AutoSet (no ramp or EPR) with minimum pressure set at 9 which feel most comfortable for me after numerous trials and maximum pressure set at 14. The machine start at 9 and then adjust the pressure as needed during the night, not higher than 14 or lower than 9

Post Reply Post Reply
(04-30-2014, 12:52 PM)retired_guy Wrote: I'm the same.
Hmmm...I'm not so sure...

Post Reply Post Reply
(04-30-2014, 12:15 PM)ImRichard Wrote: Hi -

Curious to know what your pressure is - I'm wondering if there's a mean number with a small band of error?

Thanks!

Rich

Thanks. I'm just curious - that's all.Smile

Thanks!
Richard

Post Reply Post Reply
(05-01-2014, 03:07 PM)ImRichard Wrote:
(04-30-2014, 12:15 PM)ImRichard Wrote: Hi -

Thanks!

Rich

Thanks. I'm just curious - that's all.Smile
I thought only me who talk to oneself Coffee

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ear tubes to help with CPAP ear pressure? PaulaO2 16 3,234 5 hours ago
Last Post: jiyun
  should I raise my CPAP pressure if 3AM spo2 is loow RichardW 13 319 04-16-2024, 08:58 PM
Last Post: RichardW
  [CPAP] New CPAP User - Help Understanding CPAP data and Pressure Spikes Sleepin 3 158 04-12-2024, 06:36 AM
Last Post: Expat31
  [Pressure] What Cpap pressure should I use? uarspatient2023 1 271 03-02-2024, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Expat31
  [Pressure] Help interpreting low AHI after reducing CPAP pressure? grrrrr 2 320 02-21-2024, 06:26 PM
Last Post: grrrrr
  [Pressure] unable to find pressure settings on my cpap timoteo666 7 513 02-17-2024, 09:56 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Dizziness and ear pressure/fullness after using cpap dizzy1 0 208 02-10-2024, 08:52 PM
Last Post: dizzy1

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.