Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Data on Sd card greyed out - cannot import
Data on Sd card greyed out - cannot import
I just downloaded the sleepyhead software. I am on a mac running 10.8.4. When I go to import the data files on the SD card are grey'd out and I cannot choose. I copied them over to a folder on my desktop and while I can see them in my finder the same grey'd out thing happens when I go to the import section of the software interface.

???????
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Data on Sd card greyed out - cannot import
Hi klillestol,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for answers to your question.
I don't use data-management software, but many people on the board do, someone will be able to help you soon. I hope CPAP therapy is going well for you.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome to the forum!!! We are glad you joined us!!! Welcome

As to your issues with getting data from your card, you might want to use the tips from HERE.

Sleep-well
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Unfortunately been there done that. As I said I can see the data separately in my finder window and it it not dimmed. When I go to import it and I attempt to choose wither the card data or the copy of the files on my desktop I get the same greyed out area.

It's a challenge...not a problem.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SD Card in AirSense 11 missing data larryh 2 171 03-06-2024, 08:54 PM
Last Post: larryh
  [CPAP] First post - Uploading Airsense 11 AutoSet data to SD card DrBook 2 346 01-03-2024, 07:50 PM
Last Post: DrBook
  AirSense 11 not reporting data correctly to SD card WHB74 4 505 10-17-2023, 03:32 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Slept past noon- Oscar did not import data coolbranch 5 524 09-26-2023, 04:55 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
Question Recording Data To SD Card TheEngineer 4 672 09-14-2023, 08:30 AM
Last Post: RNeil
Question [Equipment] OSCAR and ResMed oximeter data import Filbert 2 780 08-01-2023, 08:34 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  No SD Card anyway to get last night's data jerrykur 2 468 08-01-2023, 10:41 AM
Last Post: jerrykur

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.