Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

BBQ
BBQ
Anyone else have a collection of BBQs?

I have a Webber 22: (stock photo, not mine. Mine's a little more 'seasoned')
[Image: Bte4iif.jpg]

Pit Boss Austin XL pellet smoker/grill
[Image: dbNVl8w.jpg]

Just recently picked up a Blackstone for propane:
[Image: j4adC90.jpg]

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: BBQ
You can't show off all that stuff and not set a date and give your address...
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Monitors are also Advisory Members, just with Extra Work assigned.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Too-funny It's in the 90's, pool is hot (too hot according to the Mrs. I left the solar on too long) and because I quit drinking alcohol, I have beer.

My next project will be making some sort of outdoor kitchen area for all this.

This looks like a good spot
[Image: bzN9ijp.jpg]

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply
Nice BBQ N pool areas. I don’t own any outdoor cooking devices now.

Coffee
Dave

I'm not a doctor in real or fictional life. My posts include opinions based upon user experience regarding CPAP therapy and should not be considered medically professional direction or advice. Even a 1,000 mile trip requires a good first step. My recommended first steps include getting good walking shoes, 1 great cup of coffee, and a good GPS.

Wiki Info for Beginners
Organize Charts
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Have a company coming today to give me an estimate on a motorized(?) shutter for the screen over the future bbq area.

[Image: g4TA4uz.jpg]

This area gets soaked when it rains. If this shutter system costs too much I may just go with one of those canvas sail things and at least divert some water.

This might turn into a project thread. Smile

Post Reply Post Reply
Each of those cookers has a purpose. The pellet smoker is one I have never used. I have had side-loaded smokers, butS slow temperature govered fuel feed on that one looks interesting. I have done a lot of smoked BBQ and grilling. My current tools are a Big Steel Keg komodo style smoker with a Big Green Egg ceramic heat deflector. A Jenn-Aire gas grill with rotisserie IR burner and side IR burner, equipped with Girll Grates that can do excellent searing and some smoking work; as well as a Master-Chef electric smoker that does okay with larger loads and works when I don't want to. The cottage has a Weber Spirit gas grill and an Acorn Komodo. I have many satisfied customers, pulled pork, brisket, ribs.
Post Reply Post Reply
My next investment may be a ceramic cooker. They are expensive though. I may need a pizza oven attachment first. I'd like to build a brick oven and fire it with wood but it would have to go outside the cage.

The pellet grill is nice but you have to be careful you don't get the pellets wet. They will cement the auger in place and it is a pain in the petunia to clean that up.

[Image: xpTuv8c.jpg]

I'm lucky in that I had a long drill bit extension to drill out the auger chamber.
[Image: TNyZ4Aq.jpg]

Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.