Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

BMC GII SD Card English Language file
BMC GII SD Card English Language file
Does anyone have the BMC GII Auto CPAP with the original BMC SD card? My machine came with the language set to Chinese but it didn't come with the BMC SD card when I bought it so I can't change my language setting to English (it says "No nP2-24.ENG in SD card" when I try to change the language to English). I emailed BMC to ask for the file, and they keep sending me to different customer service reps who tell me to contact the seller. I bought it from an online auction site so I know that step is useless. I can't even find a source to just buy the SD card.

If anyone has and would be willing to upload that nP2-24.ENG file I'd really appreciate it. Thank you.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: BMC GII SD Card English Language file
You're in luck - I just bought this machine for a family member and took an image of the SD card yesterday to send to the admins so hopefully support for this machine in OSCAR can be added. There are 2 files that seem to to be for the English menus, I've attached both in a zip file. Let me know how you get on.

Attached Files
.zip   language.zip (Size: 101.62 KB / Downloads: 4)
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: BMC GII SD Card English Language file
(09-20-2020, 09:55 PM)pumba Wrote: You're in luck - I just bought this machine for a family member and took an image of the SD card yesterday to send to the admins so hopefully support for this machine in OSCAR can be added. There are 2 files that seem to to be for the English menus, I've attached both in a zip file. Let me know how you get on.

That worked perfectly! Thank you so much for the file!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  colors in pdf file warrawagine 12 230 10-07-2020, 10:18 AM
Last Post: sawinglogz
  Set German AutoSet to English? bonjour 2 91 09-23-2020, 04:15 AM
Last Post: multicast
  ResScan File Access Stephen Grant 3 224 08-23-2020, 03:16 PM
Last Post: jaswilliams
  OSCAR-oximetry data import record/file layout jtmAZ 47 2,214 07-28-2020, 02:12 PM
  A ResMed file structure was located at: M:\ SevereApnea 17 457 07-18-2020, 02:15 PM
  Is Oximeter data saved in an accessible file Beowulf9 2 218 06-15-2020, 03:19 AM
Last Post: Beowulf9
  canI import Resmed S9 data into an Airsense 10 Elite file? Bugeyes 2 188 06-03-2020, 04:34 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.