Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

BMC GII SD Card English Language file
RE: BMC GII SD Card English Language file
Hello everyone I'm also new in this forum and I have the same problem; could you send the same file to me please? It will be very good if you also have the language in french; thank you very much
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi, I’ve just bought one of these machines with no mention in advert that it was only in Chinese. Supplier replied with yes it’s all in Chinese and I need to download a translator app to understand it. 

I see you’ve successfully fixed the problem, can you guide me through how to do it as I’ve no idea at the moment and only found this group by chance?

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi, I'm having the same problem.

I've downloaded the files onto an SD card but cant find the setting on the machine to change the language. Please can you tell me where to find this?
Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
I thought your CPAP would sense the ".eng" file and import it when you insert the SD card back in the CPAP unit.  For some reason, I thought there was a 40 version, but I'm unable to locate it.  I will keep looking.

- Red

EDIT:
I did find this:
Quote:To access the main menu for changing the language etc
Press and hold the control knob and ramp button simultaneously for five seconds.
A spanner icon will appear on the display
You still need to have the language files on the sd card
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you, I’m a step closer.

I’ve found the English setting and had the SD card inserted at the time of selecting English with the only the 2 .ENG files on it.

Message on the screen says “no sd card” 
Maybe it’s faulty or needs a Bmc supplied card.
Post Reply Post Reply
Maybe the 2 files are confusing it, and it should only have one file on the card. My logic is it is looking for a ".eng" file, and it found 2. I would try the nP35.eng, first.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I’ve tried both as individual files, shows no SD card and the symbol at the top indicates no SD.

When SD is inserted “reinsert SD card” (in Chinese) and a beep so it’s acknowledging there’s a card there, either can’t read it or doesn’t know what to do with it
Post Reply Post Reply
Since I'm totally unfamiliar with your CPAP, here is an excerpt from their manual:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=54456]

I hope this may help.
- Red

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the advice,

I’ve came to the conclusion either the SD card needs formatted in some way for the unit to accept it or the unit is faulty.

When the SD card is inserted, Google translate says the Chinese message displayed is “Reinsert SD card!”, this clears when the card is removed.

I can’t see any setting to format the SD card and wondering if it has to be supplied by Bmc to be accepted by the unit.

I’ve tried only having each individual language file on the card at a time, even with a blank SD card that my laptop can access, unit says displays “Reinsert SD card!” In Chinese.
Post Reply Post Reply
Are you formatting the card to a FAT32? What size is the SD card? What operating system are you using, Windows, Linux, or a Mac?

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Only english language after I upgraded to Oscar 1.5.2 faine 3 72 03-27-2024, 02:28 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Where Oscar put the data file? Rosacer24 0 61 03-22-2024, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Rosacer24
  Oscar 1.5.2 only English? Ital Thai 2 111 03-20-2024, 09:41 AM
Last Post: Ital Thai
  python file converter for EMAY sleep pulse oximeter joeblough 1 618 03-04-2024, 10:26 PM
Last Post: ElectricalPaul
  SpO2 Assistant Data File Conversion WSHenry 3 3,087 01-11-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: BiggerDog
  AirSense 11 Data download csv file vs. card tkblizard 3 495 12-29-2023, 04:33 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Language setup magborges 5 1,213 12-27-2023, 06:34 AM
Last Post: leono85

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.