Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

BMC GII SD Card English Language file
BMC GII SD Card English Language file
Does anyone have the BMC GII Auto CPAP with the original BMC SD card? My machine came with the language set to Chinese but it didn't come with the BMC SD card when I bought it so I can't change my language setting to English (it says "No nP2-24.ENG in SD card" when I try to change the language to English). I emailed BMC to ask for the file, and they keep sending me to different customer service reps who tell me to contact the seller. I bought it from an online auction site so I know that step is useless. I can't even find a source to just buy the SD card.

If anyone has and would be willing to upload that nP2-24.ENG file I'd really appreciate it. Thank you.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: BMC GII SD Card English Language file
You're in luck - I just bought this machine for a family member and took an image of the SD card yesterday to send to the admins so hopefully support for this machine in OSCAR can be added. There are 2 files that seem to to be for the English menus, I've attached both in a zip file. Let me know how you get on.

Quote:Admin Edit:

DIRECT DOWNLOAD LINK FOR FILE:

https://www.apneaboard.com/language.zip       [about 100KB in size]
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-20-2020, 09:55 PM)pumba Wrote: You're in luck - I just bought this machine for a family member and took an image of the SD card yesterday to send to the admins so hopefully support for this machine in OSCAR can be added. There are 2 files that seem to to be for the English menus, I've attached both in a zip file. Let me know how you get on.

That worked perfectly! Thank you so much for the file!
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi guys, I am new to this forum and am having the same issue. My BMC gii unit is pre loaded in Chinese and I don't have the English language pack.
For some reason I am unable to access the zip files contained in this thread.
Is it possible to have these sent to me via PM or email? Also any advice on uploading to device would also be greatly appreciated.
Thanking you in advance.
Cheers,
Rob
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-02-2020, 12:34 AM)robfedele Wrote: Is it possible to have these sent to me via PM or email? Also any advice on uploading to device would also be greatly appreciated.

Rob, I sent the file to you via your registration email address.

Perhaps someone else can help with uploading the files to your device, as I have no clue.

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Awesome thanks Supersleeper! Smile files received and downloaded. I have been trying all day to work out how to upload to machine.
General question to anyone who has a BMC gii machine- what is contained on the SD card provided with the machine (I bought dorevtly from China and there was no SD card, and just Chinese language pre-loaded)? I think I might have to load my SD card with this software so that it is a) recognised by my machine, and b) allow me to change the language from Chinese to English.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Cheers,
Rob
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi,
I am in the same predicament you were with my bmc gii pre-loaded in Chinese and no bmc SD card sent with the unit. Thanks to the administrators of this forum I now have the english language files but I have no idea where to navigate to in the menu to change the language (can't find any instructions on line on how to do this).
Is there any chance you remember how to navigate to this "change language" option on your bmc gii and successfully changed the language to English?
I currently have the language files on an sd card, and after multiple attempts the machine now accepts the SD card.
I just require this final instruction and any advice you can offer would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance Smile
Cheers,
Rob
Post Reply Post Reply
I am having a similar problem. I have been looking for these language files for a while and was pleased to see them on this forum. Unfortunately I am unable to download them. Would it be possible to have these files emailed to me.

Thanks
in advance
Kwabena
Post Reply Post Reply
hi
i have just had one of these machines could you please send me the file
many thanks
robin
Post Reply Post Reply
Try this link, BMC English Language Files
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Only english language after I upgraded to Oscar 1.5.2 faine 3 72 03-27-2024, 02:28 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Where Oscar put the data file? Rosacer24 0 60 03-22-2024, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Rosacer24
  Oscar 1.5.2 only English? Ital Thai 2 110 03-20-2024, 09:41 AM
Last Post: Ital Thai
  python file converter for EMAY sleep pulse oximeter joeblough 1 617 03-04-2024, 10:26 PM
Last Post: ElectricalPaul
  SpO2 Assistant Data File Conversion WSHenry 3 3,087 01-11-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: BiggerDog
  AirSense 11 Data download csv file vs. card tkblizard 3 495 12-29-2023, 04:33 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Language setup magborges 5 1,213 12-27-2023, 06:34 AM
Last Post: leono85

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.