Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

BMC REsmart Software - Cannot import SD card
Angry 
BMC REsmart Software - Cannot import SD card
Hello!

After finding this forum and the link to download the BMC ReSmart software, I am unable to import my data via SD card. Every option is asking for a connected device. In the user manual there are several places that say "This function is not applicable if using an SD card to access user data.". However there is nothing in the manual that states how to actually connect with only an SD card.  In my Setup menu, the "Device Setup" option is disabled. 

I have never connected my CPAP machine to a computer, and it did not come with any kind of I/O cable. I see a USB connection on the back of my machine, but I don't know what kind of connector cable is used for it.

Can anyone here with some additional experience with this software help me get over this hurdle? OSCAR and Sleepyhead cannot import this data, and I am getting very frustrated at a lack of progress. Any help would be appreciated!
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: BMC REsmart Software - Cannot import SD card
The problem is that very few people are using a BMC Luna II CPAP. As I understand it, the machine can display a QR code that allows you to receive some data from the cloud to your smartphone. The SD card records data and needs to be in the machine during use, then read after therapy ends by the BMC software. Here is a link to a review of the machine that discussed using the QR code, but did not say anything I saw on the SD card http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...10-Autoset

On this thread members were using the SD card to load English language to their BMC machines http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...ile?page=2

Mind if I ask why you got the BMC? It is certainly a low-cost solution, but not many DMEs carry it do to the Chinese origin and lack of support here in the U.S.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: BMC REsmart Software - Cannot import SD card
(02-04-2021, 01:37 PM)zipperjones Wrote: Hello!

After finding this forum and the link to download the BMC ReSmart software, I am unable to import my data via SD card. Every option is asking for a connected device. In the user manual there are several places that say "This function is not applicable if using an SD card to access user data.". However there is nothing in the manual that states how to actually connect with only an SD card.  In my Setup menu, the "Device Setup" option is disabled. 

I have never connected my CPAP machine to a computer, and it did not come with any kind of I/O cable. I see a USB connection on the back of my machine, but I don't know what kind of connector cable is used for it.

Can anyone here with some additional experience with this software help me get over this hurdle? OSCAR and Sleepyhead cannot import this data, and I am getting very frustrated at a lack of progress. Any help would be appreciated!
you need create a peesonal profile first. then import sdcard data into resmart.
(02-04-2021, 04:01 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: The problem is that very few people are using a BMC Luna II CPAP.  As I understand it, the machine can display a QR code that allows you to receive some data from the cloud to your smartphone. The SD card records data and needs to be in the machine during use, then read after therapy ends by the BMC software. Here is a link to a review of the machine that discussed using the QR code, but did not say anything I saw on the SD card link1

On this thread members were using the SD card to load English language to their BMC machines link2

Mind if I ask why you got the BMC? It is certainly a low-cost solution, but not many DMEs carry it do to the Chinese origin and lack of support here in the U.S.
My BMC CPAP model is G3 A20. Does OSCAR supprt BMC data?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weinmann Somnobalance E to OSCAR - import of dates and data not correct A KLERK 5 41 10 hours ago
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  New equipment->new SD card, software? apneaeric 8 148 02-19-2021, 11:27 AM
Last Post: A KLERK
  Can oximeter import precede CPAP import? jtmAZ 9 191 02-16-2021, 01:01 PM
Last Post: GuyScharf
  O2ring by Wellue Oscar Import gregoryalter 5 139 02-15-2021, 10:20 AM
Last Post: gregoryalter
  Import CSV to Oscar? Ramias 8 237 02-07-2021, 01:38 AM
Last Post: kappa
  sd card [BMC software] Crikey007 1 229 02-04-2021, 09:44 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Making the OSCAR oximeter import wizard default to yesterday greyham 5 126 01-18-2021, 04:20 PM
Last Post: greyham

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.